4.3
Average based on 7 reviews

grandpa's preferred ride

by from Vicksburg, MS on November 24, 2009

Traded a '95 Eighty Eight for my '99 Eighty Eight with exactly same equipment. It's simple style, comfortable ride, and very efficient gas mileage make it an excellent fit for someone with "conservative" values. Although my brother says it looks like a "grandpa's car" (and I'm not one), my Eighty Eight has been a superb value for my hard-earned dollars.

"BUY ONE"

by from Texas on June 19, 2010

Super Value, last of an american favorite. I purchased my 1999 Olds 88 with 96,000 miles on it. I travel a lot thus I have put 17,000 plus miles on in 6 months. The car has had NO PROLBEMS only gas and oil. The seats are like driving your sofa around town. The 205HP engine scoots pretty good.I have had Bimmers all my life but was very impressed with my 88. THE OLDS ROLLS!!!!

Jul-06

by from Grand Rapids, MI on July 27, 2006

Nice car. only thing I do not like is the turning radius. Otherwise, fits 5 people comfortably, six people a squeeze, especially with two car seats. good family car.

Wonderful Car

by from Knoxville on July 25, 2007

This was the first dealer bought vehicle I have ever owned and she was such a joy to have. Extremely comfortable, I had very few problems with her. I only wish they still made them.

best car ever

by from oklahoma on September 7, 2011

we bought this car used. All round great car!!! style,comfort,performance-all hard to beat. Too bad GM did away with this one and others similar to it. This is a car anyone would be proud to own. I can't say enough good things about it.

1999 olds LS

by from Sebring, FLA. on June 3, 2006

I purchased this car in 2003, with the LSS pkge. and am extreemly satisfied with it. The performance and fuel economy have been beyond my expectations. I have a few more rattles than I anticipated.

a car not bought

by from central gulf coast Florida on June 11, 2014

I chose not to buy this car mostly because it smelled bad . I was also not comfortable in the split bench seat. Lastly to me it wasn't worth what the dealer was charging for it.