2008 Pontiac G8 consumer reviews

$26,910 starting MSRP
side view of 2008 G8 Pontiac
Explore the 2008 Pontiac G8

The best car for the money I paid for

The car has excellent performance, durability, and style. I have owned mine for 11 years and driven 217,000 miles on the engine. Still purrs like a kitten!

Love it, always have

Best car I've ever owned. Served me well for 7 years and 100k+ miles. It has a spacious interior and a visually appealing exterior. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a used car.

Power and performance in 4 doors!

This is one of the best cars GM ever made. It drives like a Corvette with the utility of a sedan. I love everything about this car!!

Bonifide Badass family sport sedan (GT)

This was probably the best car I've ever owned and I've owned many over the last 35 years. Fast, smooth, decent gas mileage (hwy), low maintenance, good looking, reliable. Rode smooth as glass at 140 mph (tuner easily installed/removed) with more pedal to go.

Most exciting car I have ever owned

This car has plenty of leg room in both the front and back. I'm 6'2 and put the driver seat in a comfortable position and then sat in the back seat, my knees never came close to the driver seat. This is definitely a long distance cruiser but will leave most any car off the line at the light.

Reliable vehicle

Very fast and comfortable has Bluetooth 6.2 v8 rear wheel drive plenty space for five people and good summer car with sunroof and back up camera

Best car I?ve owned!

This car went above and beyond all of our needs! Fun & sporty, while family friendly at the same time! We absolutely love it!

Best 4 door muscle car.

It?s a really good car, it?s classy and also has power to it. You wouldn?t regret getting a car like this at all.

Great reliable car

I have never had this car die on me. Starts up right away. Inside immaculate. Well maintained. Outside in great condition. No accidents. Remote start great for winter or anytime.

4.4

Really fun to drive.

So far this has been a great car. It?s a base model ( V6 engine) but it looks and handles as well as the GT version. Really pretty car, fun and comfortable to drive. Makes me feel young again!