2005 Pontiac GTO consumer reviews

side view of 2005 GTO Pontiac
Explore the 2005 Pontiac GTO
4.3

Real Hot rod

I purchased this car in Feb 2005 and it now has 11000 miles on it. had no problems at all. It is a true modern hot rod, I have the 4 speed automatic and I do wish this had 1 more gear.. Ride is pretty solid and quiet and gas mileage is good for a car of this type,,I love the way the power hits when you hit the throttle, this thing will snap your head back at any speed the second you step on the pedel. This car is pure stock except for a Magnaflow Cat back system and a Brute Force cold air induction system ,this gave me an added 35 HP,,WHAT A RUSH

TOP Value!

If you drive this car, you WILL buy one. Period. Powerful, Great Handling, and extremely will built. I get 26MPG highway, pretty impressive for 400HP 6.0L to deliver right out of the box! Best performance value for your dollar out there, hands down.

Great Performance - 400hp outa the shoot!

I have had several corvettes (1 Z06), a GT, 300C, 350Z, Camaros, and for the $$ this is a great deal and the best performance/value. Im impressed!

400 hp beast

this car is really awesome, it is very quick and has all the options already when you buy it. the gto is really a great car to have to cruise on the weekends or to drive everyday to work or errands, either way this car should be kept and cherished

4.3

Great car, but not excellent.

I bought new a 2005 GTO. It has been in the shop a few times already for mechanical problems (passenger door lock stopped working, trunk light still does not work properly). For a $30,000+ vehicle, I would have expected a little more quality. However, for the price and performance, it can not be beat. If you like the 'sleeper' look, with high performance (better than 350z, Mustang GT, Charger), this is the car for you!

Amazing Performance for $33,000

The '05 GTO I purchased is awesome! You can't touch it's performance for the price. The interior is something special. The seats are the most comfortable butt holders on the planet. If anyone out there is contemplating a GTO or Mustang, please go and test drive both cars with an open mind and there is no doubt that you'll be leaving the Pontiac dealership with a much bigger smile than when you leave the Ford dealership. I LOVE MY GTO!!!!!!!!!!