2013 Porsche 911

Incredible vehicle

by from Minneapolis, MN on September 7, 2017

As an owner of previous generation 911s I can say that besides being fast, this generation of the 911 is actually very comfortable, rides nicely, yet handles much more competently than preceeding generations. This car is a big step forward in every aspect.

Drivin the dream

by from Detroit, MI on September 5, 2017

It is everything you have ever read about Porsche. Like a Rolex on wheels. Everything is first rate materials.

Super fun ego car

by from Orange County, CA on August 10, 2017

The car is a blast to drive. The engine sounds great. Convertible and electronics work well. It is expensive to maintain and service, however. If you are looking for a midlife crisis car, this is ...
The car is a blast to drive. The engine sounds great. Convertible and electronics work well. It is expensive to maintain and service, however. If you are looking for a midlife crisis car, this is it.

Uses car for Havingfun

best car ever...!!!!

by from fl miami on July 18, 2017

this a dream car.... you most haveone . any car in the market can be compared with a porsche. if you havent drove a porsche you haven drive yet

Uses car for Havingfun

911 Carrera 4S

by from Chicago on March 31, 2017

Absolutely one of the best cars I've ever had the pleasure of owning. Puts a smile on my face every time I drive it! Incredibly well built, reliable, and a blast to drive. This is my first Porsche but it is not going to be my last. I'm a convert!

Great car

by from on March 14, 2017

Fun filled car with all the excitement of a sports car. Glad to have it and drive it. Would recommend to any sports enthusiast

2013 NineEleven

by from Portland on November 18, 2016

Drove to Seattle, took the car for a test drive , bought it and drove it home. It was nice sunny day to going driving with the sunroof open and hear the engine rev whenever I pass a slower vehicle. Two weeks later I was driving with my son and he commented "you're having too much fun Dad".

a definit bucket list car

by from Burlington, MA on April 4, 2016

As a young 66 year old guy, I bought my first 911, a sweet '02 with 30k miles (a cab of course!) just to make sure I would enjoy driving a Porsche & willing to spend the extra money to own it. After driving it 4 years, it was time to buy another car. Not even a hard decision-I started my search for the same color combo (metallic silver, grey interior, and a cab of course), 08 thru 10, but my wife said why not treat yourself to a newer one (how is that for a wife!!). After test driving a "13 locally, I found the exact "13 I was looking for(metallic silver, grey interior, another 911 cab with 13k miles, loaded) in Florida, and it is just the sweetest sports/luxury car you can own & drive.

After a year

by from Fort Worth, TX on October 16, 2015

I have always loved acceleration and high velocity driving. In my early adult life I've lived in Germany for two years and Italy for a year. I always envied the 911's passing me like I was standing still when I was going 120+ miles and hour. I purchased a CPO 2013 911S cabriolet a year ago (October 2014), and have driven this car over 6K miles. I test drove both a 2012 manual 911 GTS and the 2013 PDK transmission 911S. After driving manuals for my entire life I humored the sales guy by driving the PDK. I am ashamed to say that I cannot outperform the 911 PDK transmission's computer in a wide variety of driving conditions. Now, after a year with the 2013 911S with the PDK I am glad to say I made the right choice. It downshifts a just the right acceleration points and upshifts seamlessly through all types of driving conditions. The car in sports and sports plus mode are my primary transmission modes to drive on the open and winding roads. From a stop the acceleration with the sports-chrono package with launch control is scary fast at first, but always fun. My only suggestion if you buy this car is to get and use a radar detector too... then put the top down and enjoy accelerating hard and driving FAST. Other features I like/have: HD/SiriusXM Radio, GPS/Navigation with traffic reporting, Multi-function display, cooled/heated seats. Buy it an have fun!

pleasure to drive

by from Seattle on October 2, 2015

First time to have a Porsche 911 and it is a pleasure to drive. Kept my SUV for winter, but so far enjoying how well the car grips the road.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Porsche 911