2017 Porsche 911 consumer reviews

$89,400 starting MSRP
side view of 2017 911 Porsche
Explore the 2017 911 Porsche
Shop the 2017 911 Porsche

Comfortable daily driver with Afterburners!

Best car I ever owned. Yes it is not practical and it’s expensive. But the 911 is amazing and it does everything quite well. No disappointments.

Best car I've ever owned

Low mileage. Detailed twice a month; garaged the entire time. This car is fully-loaded; Over $140K MSP. Great color combination. Selling to buy a Taycan.

Very happy with new 911

I am extremely happy with new 911 and it’s new Turbo engine. Drives smooth, very responsive (more with new small turbo) and stylish. Technology improved and car is great.

A base 911 is all the sports car you need

After three years of ownership, this is likely a car I will keep for a very long time. Rock solid reliability, excellent build quality and cool styling are just side benefits. The real benefit is driving this car. Every journey, no matter how long or short is a blast. You will love driving this car, and will hate shutting it off. The base car is plenty fast for most enthusiats and you still can be way over the speed limit very quickly. Daily use, enthusiast driving or even some track is a great use of this car. It carries plenty of luggage and while the ride can be noisy, it is not punishing. Bring money, but it is worth it.

Performance, Comfort and reliability

Honestly, what's left to say. My 2017 Porsche 911 4S is a supercar in sheep's clothing. Amazing acceleration and handling, plus practicality and reliability. Seriously, what more could you ask for?

Best daily sports car ever

The sound, performance, comfort, and style of the Porsche Targa GTS are the best combo in a daily sports car available. The car is exhilarating to to drive at the limits yet comfortable for daily use. Top down is a rewarding feeling everyday.

Rekindled my love of Porsche 911s

What's not to love about a 911? This car is just the ultimate in the daily driver exotic sports car. It is superbly engineered. The power of this vehicle is not to be believed and how it handles is as if the car is on rails. An unmistakable head turner as well.

Better than I could have imagined

No flaws.... most enjoyable vehicle I have ever owned. I can’t wait until my next opportunity to take it out for a drive. This car is comfortable, reliable, and an absolute blast to own.

The 911 is in a class of 1

Once you have owned a 911 you will understand why it has no real competition. There's just nothing else out there that has the same level of performance, design, interior quality, and feature content. The back seats are small but are perfect for kids and a perfect place for your stuff. There's nothing else available that has the 911s level of performance and practicality.

The best Porsche I have ever owned

I have owned 8 Porsches from 1962 to this 2017. This car is a joy. I fought buying the PDK but now that I have it I wouldn’t have anything else.