2018 Porsche 911 consumer reviews

$91,100 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 911 Porsche
Explore the 2018 Porsche 911
Shop the 2018 Porsche 911

Love my 2018 Porsche 911.

Great to drive. Looks very nice. Hugs the road. Creature comforts are great. Car has lots of power. Scottsdale Penske Porsche is a great dealership.

A "Feel Great" vehicle experience

I am a current (very pleased) 2016 Porsche Cayenne owner and a previous owner of a 2007 Porsche 911 Cabriolet. My new Porsche 911 Cabriolet is a wonderful addition to my garage. Top notch performance, quality, engineering and comfort...it is truly an extraordinary vehicle that I plan to keep for a long time.

4.4

A thrilling experience

Owning a GT3 has been a great adventure. It's an exhilarating car and well worth the money. It's exciting and fast but not too crazy and doesn't get too much attention which I prefer. My only complain would be about the comfort, but you're not buying this car for that.

Amazing and understated supercar

The car has blown my mind, this is a supercar that you can drive everyday. For a car that performs and is as fast, it’s extremely comfortable for daily use.

The Perfect Daily Driver!!!

I just bought a 2018 Porsche 911 GTS. It's the ultimate daily driver for the sports car enthusiast. I bought the car in Florida, flew out there, and then drove it 1450 miles back to Oklahoma. It was a fantastic journey home. The car is very comfortable given it's performance and it's just so much fun to drive. I have the PDK with several other bells and whistles which make this car a joy to be in. It will be my daily driver and I hope to put 150K miles on it over the next couple of decades. It's gorgeous inside and out and knowing it's a 911 it will always look good, be reliable, and turn heads wherever I go!

4.4

Exhilerating performance, Porsche build quality

The 911 GT3 is one of the best high-performance sports cars I've owned, and, depending on my mindset at the time, is even usable as a daily driver. Don't waste money on the high dollar audio system; unless your parked you won't be able to hear it. Lots of interior road surface/tire noise which is certainly to be expected as it is a track focused machine. That said, the engine symphony and performance are something to celebrate; instant and linear throttle response with power that builds to the redline, and the sound, wow! Chassis dynamics are beyond expectation, the PDK transmission is one of the most responsive and driver accommodating manumatics available, steering feedback is spot on, the standard brakes modulate perfectly, the suspension combines a balance between compliance on public roads with the prowess to fully meets the demands of track duty. Overall, the fun to drive fast factor the GT3 provides would be very difficult to beat.

Great performance

The Porshe is a racing machine , we enjoy it so much . It’s fast and reliable , it’s our second Vechile and we so enjoy the sports car

Greatest car I've owned

The Porsche 911 Turbo S is the best daily-driver super car on the market. PERIOD. Unmatched performance with comfort. I have two and they are as reliable as any commuter car but with

Best care I ever owned

This is the best car i ever owned. I owned over 30 cars in my life. Makes my old cl63 amg bad. Love it !

GREAT FUN CAR TO OWN

GREAT CAR TO DRIVE .. FUN TO DRIVE .. RELIABLE .COMFORTABLE CAR TO DRIVE ...A LOT OF FUN TO DRIVE WITH STICK SHIFT . THE EXTERIOR OF THE CAR IS WELL DESIGN . HIGHLY RECOMMENDED