2011 Porsche Cayenne

Most comfortable car I have ever owned

by from Johnsburg, Illinois on September 18, 2017

Amazing car overall, very reliable on gas and pretty fast for being an SUV. I have taken many trips in this car with my family including a trip from Illinois to Florida and we only had to stop for gas a few times. The vehicle has a lot of leg room and has very comfortable seats. There is a lot of storage room in the back which makes it very convenient for road trips. The build in entertainment systems in the back keep the kids entertained the whole time and they come with Porsche branded headphones. My favorite part of the car is the heated and cooled seats, with most cars I've had, the heated seats take a while to heat up but the seats heat up tremendously fast.

Such a joy to ride, great handling and response

by from Vienna, VA on August 19, 2017

This car is a fantastic car in the areas of design , engineering, and handling. Such a joy to drive, EVERY TIME !!!!

Uses car for Havingfun

The best multiple purpose vehicle ever

by from Rockwall on July 13, 2017

You have family so you need to have space. Cayenne is a SUV which mean you have not huge but enough space for single family. You like to drive some sport feel vehicle when you alone. Cayenne S has 400hp which should be more than enough power. Cayenne made by Porsche which is very controlable vehicle. When you want to go fast, stop, turn, Cayenne all do it for you. There are people said Cayenne is a bigger version of 911. You will see once you drive Cayenne why people said that. If you really want to get sport car feeling, you should buy Cayenne S, GTS, or Turbo.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

The best quality of car I owned.

by from Manhattan Beach on June 26, 2017

It rides smooth, very powerful and has prestige! I love the car compare to other midsize SUV! I owned BMW, Mercedes and Cadillac before, no comparison.

The best car I have ever owned

by from Phoenix on June 5, 2017

It truly is a great car, handling is out of this world, engine is great, ride is quiet, just all around fun car to drive.

Everything a Porsche should be

by from Enterprise, AL on June 3, 2017

Love it. Stylish. Comfort. Performance. Just be prepared to do a lot of reading of the owners manual to understand all the buttons and features!

Beautiful Porsche Cayenne

by from washington, dc on May 3, 2017

I was able to locate a very rare 6sp Porsche Cayenne w/40K miles. The car is stunning, Blue w/tan interior, is fun to drive and fit and finish are impeccable. The technology is amazing to me (coming out of a 17 year old BMW 540i)

2011 Porsche Cayenne

by from Los Angeles, CA on April 21, 2017

I love the car, it's sporty V6 and eight-speed automatic work well together, Interior fit and finish is impeccable, with high-quality leather and brushed aluminum trim. A perfect sporting SUV, meeting in the middle to provide the right balance of performance and driver comfort.

Eounugh Room Sport Car

by from Rockwall TX on November 22, 2015

If you looking for enough room and sport driving both, here is the answer. I have Cayenne S with most of options such as 911 turbo 21' wheel, ACC, Panorama roof, PASM, and more. I raced with my friend's SUV that BMW X5 and Mercedes GL. I won on both race LOL. It would be different which X5 and GL but mine is not turbo neither.

Nicest car I've owned

by from NJ on September 15, 2013

The Cayenne S is just plain amazing. Drives like a sports car with the versatility of a small suv. I went from an Armada to this. Lost space but don't miss it. Way too much fun to drive. I have two kids and all 4 of us have room. Sometimes you get what you pay for!

Our Expert Review: 2011 Porsche Cayenne