2018 Cayenne

2018 Porsche Cayenne

2018 Porsche Cayenne

Have You Driven the 2018 Porsche Cayenne?

Probably the most comfortable car I've ever owned

by Nils from Tampa, FL on Sun May 13 2018

Good looking and I purchased the dark green which is rarely seen except for special paint and while its expensive it is beautiful and I've never had any problems. I've rent other cars and I've had a 911 S and Macan and no other brand has lived up to it for comfort.

Great mid-size SUV

by DBS1956 from Atlanta, GA on Wed Aug 22 2018

This is a terrific car. Very responsive, comfortable and a really good driving car. Great storage space and well designed driver's compartment. I am tall and the is very comfortable to drive and ride in

Smooth Ride

by Chunky from JACKSONVILLE on Tue Apr 24 2018

Great driving experience, drove a loaner for over a month while car was in the shop and now I want these instead of my Paneramera

Best of Both Worlds

by Houtexcarfan from Houston, TX on Fri Apr 13 2018

Primary goal was to get an luxury SUV. Looked at Escalade, Range Rover (this is me rolling my eyes), Q7, X5--(which is what I totally expected that I would end up with and my logic driven brain kept telling me to buy), XC90, F-Pace, etc.. And then I decided to throw the Cayenne in there just to do my "due diligence". A buddy of mine was telling me all morning not to do it because he said you're not going to want anything else. I thought to myself, I'm a rational, logical person, I can handle objectively making this decision...I was wrong! NOTHING, I mean NOTHING drives like a Porsche. That's number 1. Number 2, now I can drive a Porsche AND an SUV?!? Rainbows and unicorns people, rainbows and unicorns. LOVE the interior, especially the molded seats. I have the 2018 Base Platinum edition. Came with everything I wanted all the bells and whistles for a reasonable price. This point is important. I live in Houston. It's hot here. Trying to find an X5 or XC90 with ventilated seats was impossible. They kept telling me to order a custom build from the factory, which would be MORE than what I paid for the Cayenne. And to get all the same bells and whistles on the Q7, same price as the Cayenne. Dollar for dollar, the Cayenne is actually the best value. And I'm a finance guy saying that. I do find that the Base model not in "sport" mode is a little more sluggish than I would sometimes anticipate or like but then again, all the power I need is the touch of a button away. I came out of a Genesis R-SPEC that had 419 HP, so besides buying the Turbo or GTS, not much can touch that kind of power and speed anyway. And the dealership (both sales and service) experience is 2nd to none. Truly, other manufacturers can learn something from these guys. Single worse thing about the Cayenne (as part of the Volkswagen diesel settlement), the "auto start/stop" function defaults to the "on" position and it is not a setting you can save. In other words, if you want the auto start/stop function to be off, you have to manually turn it off every time you start the car...I blame Volkswagen for that one. I've had mine 3 months and I know that my next vehicle will be a Porsche, no doubt.

Best SUV Ever

by Cayenne lover from San Francisco on Wed Nov 15 2017

I love my recently purchased Porsche Cayenne. It looks more sporty than any of the other boxy SUVs on the road. The interior is awesome and the seats are so comfortable. Unlike the Macan, the back seats are roomy and comfortable. I?ve had Land Rover and Mercedes SUVs in the past and the Cayenne is by far the best!

Does not recommend this car!!

My dream car.

by Tshari01 from Freeport, NY on Wed Sep 06 2017

I love this car. This is my dream car and the test drive confirmed it. The inside as well as the outside is sleek, innovative technology and drives great.

out of 5 starsReliability

Great but

by Pickboy on Sun Feb 18 2018

I really enjoyed driving it, it;s very sportsy and the new console is excellent Powerful and fast take the turns very tight The rear passengers though didn;t enjoy it at all it was too compact and firm. SO it looks like it's a good choice for a couple but not really if you plan on long trips The price is also much higher than the Q7 that I ended purchasing and see for yourself but the Q7 3.0 is faster than the Cayenne ... offers a much better comfort to the passengers and has a bonus rear row seats. I'll probably buy a panamera over the cayenne