2020 Porsche Macan consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Macan Porsche
Explore the 2020 Porsche Macan
Shop the 2020 Porsche Macan
1.0

Noisy break when you stop

Break makes awful noise when you stop, the dealer is failing to fix it , took it to dealer multiple times, still makes same noise

Wonderful

2nd one .. 1st was a 2016 "S" and it was wonderful through 75k miles with wonderful trade in vale.. Next is a 2020 Turbo, and it is a great improvement in performance, though we were never disappointed with the 'S'. Highly recommend to anyone as long as size works. A great mix of performance and SUV. If you can stand smaller, get the 911, and the cabriolet is our recommendation! recent service loaner was a Taycan 4S.... we were very, very impressed but I miss the sound and range!

Classy, affordable and reliable

This car meets all my needs from business Monday to casual Friday. It is true Porsche design and engineering. The Macan has a spacious backseat and plenty of cargo room for a run to the grocery store or weekend trip to the coast.

Best car I have ever owned

It preforms so well that I sometimes feel it is driving itself. The speed and handling is exceptional . I feel very safe and it lends a high degree of quick acceleration and maneuverability that keeps one out of trouble

1.7

Not really all that comfortable

It’s not really that comfortable the blind spots are horrible and it’s not really all that impressive . I’ve had other cars and bmw is by far the better value

1.4

Regret buying a 2020 Porsche Macan S

Absolutely worst car I have ever bought. Lots of issues - driver's seat is incorrectly installed, makes a high pitched sound when driving above 65 mph, etc. Wish we had bought the Tesla. Regret buying a Porsche.

Best Compact Sport Utility Ever

We bought our new Porsche Macan in September, and it has been a wonderful car to own. Its size is optimal, the power is more than adequate and it is so much fun to drive

4.4

My 1st Porsche

My husband researched best luxury sport SUV. This is what he thought I needed. Nice car, lots of power. Beautiful styling and color (Miami Blue) It doesn’t have all the whistle and bells I would like. Like heads up display. No front camera just sensors. No blind spot detection.

Great SUV

Love the styling and performance. Bought a 2020 Porsche Macan S for my wife. I drove 400 mes to Orlando as Porsche of South Orlando has the best customer service experience. Nicholas Mihalos is an amazing Salesperson that knows how to listen to his customers and ensures they get exactly what they want.

Great performing car

The car has high performance and is beautiful. Cargo is smaller than same SUV class, little storage. Fun car. Nice body design with impeccable interior.