2015 Porsche Panamera consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Panamera Porsche
Explore the 2015 Porsche Panamera
Shop the 2015 Porsche Panamera
4.0

Fun, luxurious and reliable.

This is my third Porsche, which I love the marque. I previously had a 996 Turbo, which was a dream. My older age was not allowing me to get in and out easily, so went to the 4door Panamera. It is still sporty, comfortable and performs excellent.

Porsche Panamera GTS - Amazing Engineering

While I know the Porsche purists are not huge fans, this is my second and likely last Porsche. The Panamera is a more practical sports car. The GTS package and 440hp V8 make it both luxurious and a true sports car. The interior looks like a cockpit. It is an absolute blast to drive. My only caveat - don't buy one new, even if you can afford it. The depreciation is hideous. A used model is a great value.

Fantastic power, supremely comfortable

I love my Panamera Turbo - it’s the most comfortable vehicle I’ve ever owned and has a serious Dr Jekyl/Mr Hyde personality, controlled by the “Normal”, “Sport”, or “Sport Plus” buttons on the center console. I have tracked my Panamera several times, and am astounded that such a heavy (4400 lb) vehicle can do what this thing does. Highly highly recommended

Great Performance from a 4 Door

Better than anticipated. The car runs, looks and performs great. The GTS model gives the best of both worlds: All-wheel drive "grocery getter" to weekend performing track car.

Neck Breaker

It was so easy and fun to drive, while being comfortable and safe. Never felt out of control, even at high speeds. The engineering is remarkable and I would consider owing another one.

real sports car

this car went beyond my expectations. Back not so nice looking Can be costly to repair. Take it to a eurpean car shop, you will get work done for half of price

Best Craftsmanship Ever

Wanted to spoil myself and succeeded. Great in town and cross country. Bought it certified from a dealer in Ohio and that has proved to be beneficial. Just be prepared for maintenance related costs commensurate with the vehicle?s cost. Definitely not for the faint of heart.

Absolutely love my car

The 2015 Porsche Panamera 4-door reprises the long-wheelbase models and plug-in hybrid variations totally meets my needs. The Panamera adds a Turbo S version for 2015; it features the 570-horsepower V-8 engine also found on the Turbo S version of the 2015 Porsche

Great car, reliable.

This is a great car, sporty, comfortable with great looks. So far no issues with vehicle. Would highly recommend. Though it is a high maintenance vehicle.

The Porsche for Grown Ups

This car is a well handling, high performance luxury sedan for real adults who enjoy performance cars but don't 'fit' into the 911 anymore. It is a vastly improved take on the concept that led to the 928 but has far better handling and performance. Four doors, plenty of room and a design that grows on you. Definitely a Porsche and all it should be. Much more so than a Cayenne. This car is a joy to drive on winding roads and gets more nimble as you increase speeds.