2013 RAM 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2013 1500 RAM
Explore the 2013 RAM 1500
Shop the 2013 RAM 1500
4.1

Best truck for the price

My first new vehicle purchase. Great truck. My model was the base line work truck. Only upgrades on it was it had carpet and floor mats. It was charcoal grey with the black bumpers which looked less "work truck-like" than the white option, so after new wheels it was a beautiful truck. It has the 4.3L V8 (I believe that was the engine L size) which was plenty of power to pull my 32' rv around Houston, with the possibility of scraping the bumper as the only issue. Only problem I had with this truck and why I traded it in on a Ford was the tail gate and, from what I was told, the chassis had started rattling after driving around construction work sites for about a year. The rattling was loud in the cab and got pretty annoying on longer trips down imperfect highways. Still recommend this truck to anyone without the need for much room for a kids car seat. My '98 Dodge 1500 Extended cab had more backseat legroom sadly.

Greatest Truck on Earth

This truck is by far the greatest of its generation. Best horsepower, best torque, best appearance! I love this truck to death! I would highly recommend this being your next or first truck! Definitely not the last because of upcoming models by Ram Trucks!

I loved it so much I just bought a new one.

This truck is a favorite of mine. I got lots of compliments and it just goes and goes. I wanted a new one so my old one is for sell but it?s same color just with upgrades.

just the truck I was looking for.

this is the truck with every feature I was looking for,yhank you elite moyors and your excellant staff . best truck I ever owned so far

smooth cool good looking truck

great truck cool styling lots of power sounds good ride smooth seats fit for a king nice radio sound and screen clear back up carmera

Overall great truck ( Sport with the Hemi )

Great looking truck inside & out. The dual exhaust looks and sounds great. The Interior is impressive and Uconnect on the 2013?s redesign works really well but has restarted on me while driving a few times. The Alpine speakers are extremely loud and clear, definitely well worth the upgrade to the standard set. The Hemi is a great engine and reliable so far ( 120,000km / 75,000 Miles so far with no issues with decent gas mileage with mixed highway + city I?m getting 13L/100km or 18MPG ) Complaints include : - rust on the rear bumper is pretty severe for a 5 year old truck. - the headlights are a big disappointment ( they don?t give out lots of light at all, this is annoying at night )

Power for hauling and towing.

I like the style of this vehicle. The 5.7 liter engine has the power I was looking for to tow our travel trailer. Tow package with factory trailer braking system and transmission cooling is great. Nice smooth ride.

Newer vehicle for me

Recently traded my mustang in on this truck i have not been disappointed the truck was everything i asked the dealership to find me. Highly recommend it only thing i would change is that it?s a V6 and i feel the V8 would preform better.

Best truck I?ve ever owned

I have not been a brand snob, I have owned Ford, Chevy and Ram now. My 2013 Ram 1500 has by far surpassed all expectations and has been a very nice truck. I would and do recommend Ram to anyone looking for a truck.

Great truck, amazing power!

I've had the truck now for about two weeks and it's been absolutely perfect! Rides nice, plenty of power, comfortable and satisfied all our needs. Fuel efficiency isn't the best, but with a 5.7 Hemi, I knew that going into it.