2017 Ram 1500

All Reviews

by from Cincinnati, OH on March 23, 2017

My third truck (1954 International and a 1985 Dodge RAM were the previous two) I enjoy the 5.37 Hemi power, the outstanding power train (over 21 MPH) and creature comforts that rival the wife's 2012 CTS Cadillac. This vehicle supersedes every expectation, although price took a little time to accept, I looked at trucks for two years, before I settled on the best value.

by from Bowling Green, KY on July 6, 2017

I have owned an 03, 05, 07, 09, 12, 15 & now a 2017 Ram. I have never ever had any problem and only one recall in all those years and miles as I put on about 30,000 per year. A well pleased customer for sure.

by from Topeka, KS on April 25, 2017

I ordered this regular cab truck from the factory just like I wanted it. Love the Hemi and the 8 speed automatic is awesome. It performs like a hot rod empty. Then it tows easily and the dash can be configured with trans temp gauge, trailer brake, real time mpg and more. Bench seat with fold down console gives me extra passenger room and a bucket seat like feel. Love it.

Uses car for Towing

by from Rhome, Tx on July 30, 2017

Love the uconnect, cell phone holder, Longhorn leather console, and the overall room of the cabin. Bought the 4x4 with the 3.92 axle and 6.5 foot bed for towing horse trailer. We downsized from the 2500 Diesel because we only needed to tow just over 9,000lbs and the 1500 does that with ease.

Uses car for Towing

by from on May 31, 2017

This is the third Ram truck I have owned. I have been extremely pleased with each one and never have had a problem with any of them. The only suggestion I can think of is that Ram put on tires that last longer. The originals have all worn out after 25,000 miles.

by from Burlington on March 16, 2017

The Ram 1500 Crew cab is excellent. The ride, bells and whistles are truly remarkable. If you are in the arena for a new truck you really should test drive a Ram.

by from Blairsville, GA on November 7, 2017

I've always driven Fords and decided to try a Ram truck this time. I was pleasantly surprised by the comfort and the MPG. I took an 1,800 mile trip the first weekend and got over 21 MPG.

by from Vermont on April 1, 2017

I ve only owned my Rebel for about a month but it s every bit as good as my '14 Laramie was that I traded in. Nice ride, interior is exceptional and I really like the sporty appearance. I did sacrifice a couple MPG for this style but it was worth it.

by from Colorado Springs, CO on May 5, 2017

Hands down the best vehicle I have owned. I have owned 3 ram trucks, and loved them all. I have been fortunate enough to be able to upgrade to more options each time.

by from Alberta on May 4, 2017

Currently I have owned to truck for about two week, I traded in a fully loaded gmc and went to a not so loaded ram. Overall pleased with the performance of the ram. I feel the interior is a little behind the the times. Parts were costly ( mudflaps, etc)

Our Expert Review: 2017 Ram 1500