2017 RAM 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 1500 RAM
Explore the 2017 RAM 1500
Shop the 2017 RAM 1500

Ram is the best!!!

I have owned Dodge, Ram, Ford, and Chevy trucks. Chrysler always gets a bad reputation for no apparent reason. I have a 2017 Ram 1500 SLT with 200000 miles and not one issue!!! Try that with a Ford or Chevy!! Value, looks, comfort, reliability are what make this truck awesome. I tow 5000 lbs once a week as well. Buy a Ram and you’ll thank me after miles of hassle free ownership!! Facts not opinions!!

People its not a Dodge, in 2013 it became a FIAT !

I Love My RAM !!! I don't have this 2017, I have a 2014,,,, the ONLY Problem I've had is the Known issue of the Cam Shaft & Lifters !!! I myself Didn't know about it when I bought it,, seems like Everyone else did !!!! I guess the metal they used to make the Cam Shaft for 2013 to 2017 gets Very Soft and Wears out Quickly,,, at about 100,000 ! Other then that, I LOVE MY TRUCK !!!!! 👍

1.4

Worse lemon that I purchased

The first 2 years i had to replace the fuel pump because it burnt out then the front diff 3 months later and now 6 months later i have to change my electric power steering with no warranty so now i have to figure out how much it is going to cost to replace . Never going to buy a dodge again very very disappointed.

200k Miles Ram 1500

My 2017 Bighorn is closing in on 212k miles. Not one mechanical issue speak of... still runs like new. Hoping for 300k plus. Only routine maintenance (brake pads, coolant flush, and other high mileage preventive maintenance. Previous owner of one 4.7 & 5.7 1500 along with two diesels (one 6.7L). All great vehicles. Interior on a scale of 1-10 is an 8, but then not bad.

4.1

Paint

Bubble rusting on hood already 50k$ truck and rusting in less than 4 years ..i am beside myself this isnt bare metal its under the paint

Best truck that I’ve ever owned.

This truck has everything that I’ve ever wanted. Leg room and head room is great because I’m tall. It has a hemi V8. Sirius XM.

Awesome experience

Love the new truck. It’s everything they said it would be. The whole team was very friendly and professional. They treated us very good everyone was courteous and helpful.

1st Gen Ram Rebel

Truck was amazing. Rode very smooth, had great towing capabilities, great features, and had the Mojave Sand Package making the color awesome to look at. Rambox feature came as well and they are great for storing equipment or any other items with ease of access without having to go into the bed.

Backup cameras are pure CRAP

Happy with my Rebel, only issue is the cameras. Runs great and the interior storage is outstanding. Have not had any other issues with it yet.

Nicest truck I have ever driven

Awesome truck with all the bells and whistles I didnt even know I wanted. Smooth performance and the safety features make me feel in control.