2017 RAM 1500 consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 RAM 1500
Shop the 2017 RAM 1500
4.1

Paint

Bubble rusting on hood already 50k$ truck and rusting in less than 4 years ..i am beside myself this isnt bare metal its under the paint

Best truck that I’ve ever owned.

This truck has everything that I’ve ever wanted. Leg room and head room is great because I’m tall. It has a hemi V8. Sirius XM.

Awesome experience

Love the new truck. It’s everything they said it would be. The whole team was very friendly and professional. They treated us very good everyone was courteous and helpful.

1st Gen Ram Rebel

Truck was amazing. Rode very smooth, had great towing capabilities, great features, and had the Mojave Sand Package making the color awesome to look at. Rambox feature came as well and they are great for storing equipment or any other items with ease of access without having to go into the bed.

Backup cameras are pure CRAP

Happy with my Rebel, only issue is the cameras. Runs great and the interior storage is outstanding. Have not had any other issues with it yet.

Nicest truck I have ever driven

Awesome truck with all the bells and whistles I didnt even know I wanted. Smooth performance and the safety features make me feel in control.

Finally got the truck I always wanted

I’ve never owned a truck, but always wanted one. I wanted a Ram 1500. To be honest, I can’t imagine going with something now that I’ve got one.

Car meets expectations

This car had the right packages. The deep blue color is beautiful. The bedcover and bed-liner really help me decided on this truck. It was also a Certified Preowned truck. The buying experience was smooth and the dealership was pleasant.

Great

I love this truck. It reminds me of the first dodge I ever owned. It was a Dakota. I loved that truck. I put over 100.000 miles on it before I finally traded it. I hope to do the same or more with this one.

4.4

Workhorse truck that feels like a luxury sedan

Spacious and versatile vehicle that can be used for work and leisure. Quiet and spacious cabin that easily fits 6, Large bed that fits queen size mattress easily, powerful drivetrain with ability to carry 10 sheets of 3/4" plywood, 30 sheets of 5/8" sheetrock, 30 2x4s, 20 2x8s, 20 1/2" cement boards at the same time. Amazing handling and power for a vehicle of the size. A great piece of American engineering!