Skip to main content

Explore the 2019 RAM 1500
Shop the 2019 RAM 1500
1.0

I have bought many Chrysler and Dodge vehicles and was

I have bought many Chrysler and Dodge vehicles and was very happy with them so when it came to buying a Ram I thought it would be a good investment shame on me I purchased a used 2019 Ram bighorn with just under 50 thousand miles in 2021 this thing has so many problems that I can not even to begin to list them all electrical I’m sure that I can not be the only one with these issues I have contacted Ram Care they tell me that they are aware of the problem and are trying to find a fix my truck is at the dealership and they tell me they Can’t fix it so even though I put 22 thousand dollars down on this truck and bought a after market warranty and by the way still paying on bank loan I have almost forgotten what the truck looks like shame on you Ram you obviously, do not have customer service and satisfaction set in the foremost I will never buy another vehicle from any of the Chrysler Dodge and ram family

• Interior 1.0
  • Value 1.0
  • Exterior 1.0

This is my 3rd Ram 1500.

This is my 3rd Ram 1500. I have had 2008, 2013, and now a 2019. All great looking strong running trucks with the 5.7 HEMI. I’ve never had the HEMI tick. Lots of power. Modifications, black wheels, wider more agressive tires, 2” leveling kit, spray in bed liner. Can’t say enough. Love these trucks and would recommend to anyone.

2.0

Don't do it!!!

Big beautiful piece of CRAP. At 4yrs old had ro replace both exhaust manifolds to the tune of $2000.00 now replaced almost entire electrical and still have engine light on and may or may not start. Back to square 1. How much is THIS gonna cost??? If I could give zero stars on reliability I would!

• Interior 4.0
  • Value 1.0
  • Does not recommend this car
1 person out of 2 found this review helpful. Did you?

Great truck

I have owned this truck since it was new and couldn't be happier. It has never let me down. It tows effortlessly, is very comfortable and very safe. The Hemi engine never lacks all the power I ever need but it's still not a killer on gas.

Ram is good value

I bought a 2019 new reg cab 3.6. 2wd. As of this week 126,000 miles. Did tires and brakes at 85,000. Wheel bearing at 100,000 on front. Just this week had misfire cylinder #3 and replaced plugs. Other than oil changes synthetic every 10,000 miles is only maintenance. I on occasion pull 20ft big Tex car trailer as far as Ohio to Connecticut. Not a power house but tows high way speed no problem. Back in 2019 this truck was $23,000 new. Excellent value.

• Does recommend this car

It Will Do Anything You Need It To Do.

*Crew Cab Laramie - gorgeous truck. Get a lot of compliments on it. Finish is very good. *HEMI has a lot of power. Goes well with the 8-speed transmission. Both have been trouble free. Averaging around 18 mpg overall. Very reliable. Back Up Cam is useful towing - you can watch your trailer / load on the screen. *Interior is plush, especially for a truck. Roomy - back seating area is like a Checker Marathon cab. Lots of useful creature comforts. Love the floor storage in the rear, Lots of cupholders - happy riders. *Things to watch for; **Moisture / condensation on windshield. Needs to be wiped off occasionally. No "leaks" found". **Condensation at rear window (with moving center section). --Irritating things; --Only bed front stake pockets have OEM covers. Need to locate / purchase covers for rear stake pockets - on a $60K+ truck? --"All painted nose" means plenty of paint chips to cover / fill. Dr Color Chip = exact color match. --Towing Assist is a PITA - it will stop the truck dead backing up with a trailer if it's not disabled. Overall, very good truck. Hauls, tows and carries without issue. Rides like a luxury car. Like any vehicle, it has minor irritating issues that are easily worked around. Don't be surprised if you can't get it into your garage. My Laramie Crew Cab with the 6'4" box is 23'8" long. The garage is 24'. Be so advised.

4.0

2019 Ram 1500 engine makes tapping noise

The vehicle engine started making noise at about 26000 miles on cold starts. It took three visits to the dealership before they agreed to check what was causing the noise. That was three weeks ago and I am still waiting for parts. The left side sun visor just fell off.

3.0

Poor quality stitching on dash coming apart

Less than 40k miles..had to replace both motors on the side rear view mirrors, leather on dash coming apart, tailgate sticks often,engine ticking noise when cold starting.

• Interior 1.0
  • Value 2.0
  • Does not recommend this car

Rusty bumper rear bumper starting to rust

2019 ram 1500 classic love the truck but the rear bumper is starting to rust how can it be fixed. Any help would be appreciated

• Used for Transporting family
2.0

Too many faults

Previously had a 2007 and a 2016 RAM which were great with no problems. My 2019, which I purchased new, has been nothing but problems unfortunately. After 1 month my brakes would squeal horribly going in reverse. There was a service bulletin and was then repaired which lasted about a year and the brakes have squealed every morning backing out of my driveway. I have had the rear window replaced twice due to cracking of the frame. Each time it lasted about 1 year before breaking again. My third brake light now leaks. I had exhaust manifold bolts break last year and replaced. Once again, about a year later, I have multiple broken exhaust bolts in addition to a bad exhaust donut. When I was at the dealer the service tech actually said," We see that all the time, I'm not sure why RAM hasn't done a recall yet". That really made me feel great. I have yet to make it one full year without requiring service on my truck. Thankfully most of it has been covered by warranty but that will be up soon and when it is the truck will be gone.

• Interior 4.0