NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2019 1500

2019 RAM 1500

Have You Driven the 2019 RAM 1500?

Most comfortable Truck all around

by lee 123 on Fri Jul 20 2018

Excellent on fuel, sufficient power and unbelievably comfortable, Drives great on gravel roads and dust does not seem to seep in from anywhere. Screen is huge and can be split to accommodate various apps

Very quiet, nice ride, handles well

by Tbs from Centreville, Va on Sat Aug 11 2018

Very pleased with my new Ram 1500. Just drove it on 2500 mile road trip. Averaged 21 mpg. Very comfortable ride, very quiet. Used Android auto a lot, not bad but audio a little clunky going from phone to satellite radio.

Looks, technology, comfort and performance

by Ken d from North Haven,Connecticut on Mon Aug 20 2018

I owned my previous Ram for 20 years. This’s new 2019 is so comfortable to drive. It’s so quiet and smooth yet so powerful. The technology in this vehicle is amazing.

All i can ask for in a pick up truck

by Cincysportsfan from Hampton, va on Sun Aug 26 2018

The truck is the best truck i ever owned. The interior is phenominal from the dash board, the center console, the storage and leg room in the back seats. The technology in the truck is the most advanced i've seen yet. It Has everything i could dream of in a truck!

Incredible Truck!

by Beechbomber from North Carolina on Fri Nov 30 2018

I’m not a brand loyalist. I purchased a 2018 Chevrolet LT Z71 without doing any research. After the fact I read the reviews on the 2019 Ram. I realized that the Silverado that I bought fell short on options. I had planned to trade my truck for a new Upper trim Silverado. Before that happened I stopped at a Ram dealership and drove a 2019 Ram Laramie Longhorn. I could not believe the difference! The Ram is so luxurious and smooth riding. The transmission is so refined over the Chevrolet that I owned. I traded for the Ram and so glad that I did. One can’t describe the luxury and ride of this truck. You have to experience it. I’m VERY happy with my Ram!

Great redesign

by Joe M from New York, NY on Fri Aug 17 2018

The truck is very comfortable, plenty of room inside and the controls are very user friendly. The Hemi is extremely powerful and smooth. A truly great purchase!

Great truck for the money

by RAM convert from Norfolk, VA on Tue Nov 27 2018

I bought the new RAM 1500 and after owning it for a few weeks now I'm loving it. I wish I had invested a little more on options though for long trips. However, It's well equipped for the money I spent. The truck rides smooth even when the road conditions are not that great thanks to it's meaty tires and suspension design. I drove from Norfolk, Va to Jacksonville, FL and back with cargo on board and 4 family members just fine. It's roomy and has enough gadgets to keep the family entertained. The downside is that the seats are stiff and I consider the basic cloth seats not suitable for long trips; you feel it after a while of traveling. I'm not happy about the gas mileage either. The most I have gotten when driving alone in the freeway without traffic or cargo and at an average of 70MPH is 18.5MPG. I have not been able to reach the 21MPG rating even at 60MPH. Gas mileage is worse if traveling with passengers. The good: power; there's plenty of it thanks to it's 5.7 HEMI and Variable Valve Timing technology. It's also a head turner as many people are impressed by how it looks. It has great ground clearance and it's very stable on the road (paved or not) which makes it my first choice when foreseeing driving in inclement weather. Bottom line, if you want a good reliable, functional truck at an affordable price but don't mind poor gas mileage, then this is the truck for you.

Owned 46 vehicles and found a keeper

by Chris from Beaumont on Fri Dec 28 2018

Bought the new style 19 Ram and so far it is my favorite vehicle I've owned. That is correct this is my 46th vehicle. I love everything about this truck except mpg. I have the 3.92 rear end and so far I'm only getting 15.6 mpg but only have 500 miles on it. I'm hoping the mpg goes up. Other than that, is a amazing truck. Lone Star edition

In shop all the time

by Dave from Georgetown, tx on Thu Mar 07 2019

Owned truck for 3 months. In shop for 6 weeks. Still waiting in parts. Chrysler told me they wouldn’t buy back. Dealer has done nothing but rotate me through loaners. I work out of my truck. Less than ideal

Does not recommend this car!!

BRAKES SQUEAKING AND THE AIR SUSPENSION MAKING NOI

by GandK from laguna niguel, CA on Thu Oct 18 2018

NICE TRUCK. CURIOUS, ANYONE ELSE HAVE HAD THE BRAKES MAKING NOISES AND IF YOU HAVE THE AIR SUSPENSION, ANY CRANKING NOISES? I've taken it in 3 times since i purchased 4 weeks ago. They can't find what is wrong.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25

Our Take on the 2019 RAM 1500

The verdict:

Equipped with perhaps the nicest interior of any American vehicle made today, the new 2019 Ram 1500 works great as a luxury vehicle or as a work truck — but not both.

Versus the competition:

No other pickup truck (or American luxury vehicle of any type) can hold a candle to the Ram's interior, but 2019 GM pickups equipped with the 6.2-liter V-8 outgun the Ram's 5.7-liter V-8 in power and payload abilities, while the lightweight Fords tend to handle better and have superior trailering aids.

It's rare that we get one fully redone new pickup truck in a given model year, but this year we got two automakers introducing all-new pickups. GM delivered the new 2019 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra half-ton trucks, and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles has given us this, the new 2019 Ram 1500. Complicating matters somewhat is the continuation of the previous-generation 1500 in limited trim levels as the 2019 Ram 1500 Classic. This review focuses on the redesigned 1500.

Smooth and Strong

Initially, there's a choice of three powertrains for the new Ram 1500. The base engine is a 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 that features a standard mild-hybrid system called eTorque. It's a 48-volt... Read More