2020 RAM 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 1500 RAM
Explore the 2020 RAM 1500
Shop the 2020 RAM 1500

Love it so far

I owned either Ford or Chevy trucks in the past this is my first Ram. The Rebel trim package won me over with the panoramic sun roof 12 inch infotainment screen etc. it’s a beautiful truck with every option and well thought out design. Only had it a couple months so far but I’m very pleased with the truck.

Great Truck

This 2020 Ram 1500 truck is well made, even more comfortable ride than our previous Luxury SUV. Every convenience you could want in a Truck. LOVE IT!!

Ram it!

V8 Hemi Big Horn I live love love my truck. Nothing beats the handling of that of a Ram. Steering is nice and tight, it's comfortable, versatile, tons of room, reliable and frankly it's one sexy bad a$$ truck.

Great truck!!!

It's been a great truck so far only have had it a few days. But the dealership was a great experience. The truck is the most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned.

3.9

Tow Vehicle

The truck clean. It came with the speedometer off by several miles per hour ...I had to buy a $200 tool to correct the computer to tire size.

Great truck.

The Ram Rebel I got is a great looking truck inside and out. Everyone who sees my truck wants one. It has a great look and comfort on the inside.

Beat truck I have ever purchased

Bought this truck for overall look feel and performance. What attracted me first was the style of the Sport model then the interior grabbed my attention Dual pane sun roof was amazing not to mention the 12 inch information screen. Inside the cab feels like no other truck I have owned lots of room reclining seats in the back makes sure passengers could comfortably go on a long road trip. Fit and finish is great and the ride is like a luxury car so it checks off more than one box. Highly recommend purchase.

3.4

In the shop for at least a week after 8,000 miles

2020 Ram 1500 Limited w/ Ecodeisel. Leaking oil after only 8,000 miles. Surprising to see since I drive it like a 90 year old. Blown seal in turbo, oil leaking down into intercooler which needs to be replaced. The high volume local Dealer doesn't have parts and won't provide a loaner car. All around Ram's got a 'quality' operation.

3.4

Broke down after 1 year

Truck was great until the 3rd time I used 4 wheel drive and the rear driveshaft fell apart. Will be checking out Ford, Chevy and Toyota as soon s I can get out of the lease. Have 2 friends with the same truck and the same problem.

had over 20 f-series, my 1st Ram will stay Ram

Ram 1500 far surpassed what I expected. Had 12 recalls on last f150. Payed $11,000.00 less to trade the 2016 f150 on a ram rather than ford, and the ram had more options.