2020 RAM 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 1500 RAM
Explore the 2020 RAM 1500
Shop the 2020 RAM 1500
4.3

A very good 1/2 ton pickup.

A little disapointed in fuel economy. Getting 15 to 16 in the city and 18 to 19 mpg on the road. A great ride and very good interior. The active speed control works excellent, and slows down as needed and then returns back to set speed when available.

Best truck I have around

Best truck I have ever owned around them all fantastic writing truck drives nice needs more power though love the color hydro Blue ride like a cloud 🌨️

3.7

Very Disappointed!!

Took my truck to the dealership for my concerns of transmission locking up in low gear. Has happened five times. Need to shut off and restart to clear glitch. Battery dies, with a new battery. Had truck towed to the dealership. Of course NPF on either concern. No alternative means of transportation available other than Uber ride home and back. My 2020 Ram 1500 has 12800 miles on it. Famous last words are no problem found. Than you are sent back out on the streets and good luck until it happens again. Dodge basically is telling me get rid of this vehicle and please don’t by another Dodge Ram. My favorite truck is the Ram series. This is my second one. It killed me to do it but I sold Dodge Ram and purchased a Chevy Silverado last night. My hopes are to have a better experience with this Chevy. I will miss my Ram. I need dependability. This is not my first Silverado. We shall see how it goes.

Love it so far

I owned either Ford or Chevy trucks in the past this is my first Ram. The Rebel trim package won me over with the panoramic sun roof 12 inch infotainment screen etc. it’s a beautiful truck with every option and well thought out design. Only had it a couple months so far but I’m very pleased with the truck.

Great Truck

This 2020 Ram 1500 truck is well made, even more comfortable ride than our previous Luxury SUV. Every convenience you could want in a Truck. LOVE IT!!

Ram it!

V8 Hemi Big Horn I live love love my truck. Nothing beats the handling of that of a Ram. Steering is nice and tight, it's comfortable, versatile, tons of room, reliable and frankly it's one sexy bad a$$ truck.

Great truck!!!

It's been a great truck so far only have had it a few days. But the dealership was a great experience. The truck is the most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned.

3.9

Tow Vehicle

The truck clean. It came with the speedometer off by several miles per hour ...I had to buy a $200 tool to correct the computer to tire size.

Great truck.

The Ram Rebel I got is a great looking truck inside and out. Everyone who sees my truck wants one. It has a great look and comfort on the inside.

Beat truck I have ever purchased

Bought this truck for overall look feel and performance. What attracted me first was the style of the Sport model then the interior grabbed my attention Dual pane sun roof was amazing not to mention the 12 inch information screen. Inside the cab feels like no other truck I have owned lots of room reclining seats in the back makes sure passengers could comfortably go on a long road trip. Fit and finish is great and the ride is like a luxury car so it checks off more than one box. Highly recommend purchase.