2017 Ram 2500

Best truck ever

by from Whitefish on February 21, 2017

No manufacture is perfect and the previous review of 1 star by Oscar is about a dealership not the truck. So I'm writing about the truck and it my second late model 2500 in diesel and you can't to better. The value is better than others and enhancements to these new trucks are great.

RAM 2500 6.7 Cummins

by from Shelby on April 3, 2017

Great truck at a great price and best of all it has a Cummins. A very good truck at a much better price than the competitions heavy duty trucks.

GREAT TRUCK!

by from on June 25, 2017

Love this truck! TRUE RAM styling and performance. Awesome to drive, but it's a tank! Large in every way, but that's what trucks are for!

Most fuel inefficient vehicle ever owned

by from Des Moines on April 6, 2017

Had a 1500, loved it. Purchased larger camper, needed more suspension. Purchased new 2017 2500 with 6.4. can not get 10 mpg. Took to dealership, looked at me and said it was a fuel pig. Wished I'd known that before spending money.

RAM trucks are consistantly reliable.

by from Great Falls,MT on March 6, 2017

The 6.4 liter gets better gas mileage than the older 5.7 liters. Excellant leg room for persons over 6'6".

B bailey

by from on April 13, 2017

Best ride in a 3/4 ton 4x4 heavy duty truck. Excellent power and torque for a gas engine (6.4 liter).

Uses car for Towing

Excellent value

by from Hughesville, PA on March 17, 2017

I looked at Ram, Chevy, Ford, Nissan, and Toyota. I was looking for a full size truck. The Ram has the most powerful gasoline engine available. Plus they had more options for the money I was spending. I wanted to be around $48,000. I got a crew cab Laramie 2500 with some additional options for $46,900. I haven't put 200 miles on the truck yet. So far I love it. Also I sat down to do paperwork and was informed that Chrysler was offering a lifetime bumper to bumper warranty with unlimited miles for $3300. If you are looking for something long-term? I don't see how you could go wrong. Easy purchase for me.

Towing Power 6.4L Gas

by from Charlottesville, VA on March 27, 2017

Great truck, rides smooth for a 3/4 ton. Opted for the 6.4L gas engine which have me a 16,000 pound tow capacity which is great for pulling my camper. Crew cab is a little cramped with a car seat rear facing. The floor isn't flat when you good up the seats. Upgraded from F-150 super crew I think the ford may have had a little more room but it did not have the capability or engine reliability as I had the ecoboost engine which is good until about 100k miles.

No follow up from dealership,

by from San Clemente on February 8, 2017

I ended up buying from somewhere else. I was contacted once but I felt no real interest from the dealership I was trying to buy from. I used their numbers to negociate with another dealership.

Fantastic Truck

by from rockwood, pa on May 30, 2017

couldn't ask for anything more, vehicle looks great, ride is awesome, and power isn't lacking. towing is a breeze, and comfortable.