2018 Ram 2500

All Reviews

by from Raleigh on November 23, 2017

I think this is the best big truck of the decade. The price is unbeatable, the comforts of the interior is off the charts and in my opinion power wise it is untouchable.
Not Rated Reliability

by from WICHITA, kansas on January 5, 2018

This truck meets my requirements and more I will be keeping it a long time it has a monster amount power to meet all demans

by from Elmore City, Ok on February 12, 2018

My first Dodge I bought was in 1981, I have owned Dodge every since. They are reliable, comfortable and look outstanding. I live in an area, that has dirt road, rocky roads and I am hard on a vehicle. A Dodge stays with me. Dodge have a great towing ability. Our Dodge is a joy when we take a trip, we din?t feel beat when we arrive at our destination. Dodge is a Great Product.

by from Porcupine, ON on November 2, 2017

I ordered and purchased a 2018 Dodge Ram 2500 MegaCab. This is a durable work vehicle. It has a stiff suspension but a smooth ride on well maintained roads.

by on March 2, 2018

I have only owned this truck a week, but I have loved every minute of it. Smooth ride, excellent performance from the 6.7 diesel. My 3rd ram and I would do it again!

by from Pawleys Island SC on December 2, 2017

I looked for over two months at reviews for off roading capability and styling enhancements. My PW did not come with the badging and this is what I wanted. Performance is very crisp and the quality and fit is second to none. You just feel like a bad dude when you ride around in this vehicle. Lots of compliments everywhere i drive it. I was planning on building an off road truck from the ground up but the 35 spline axles and 11.5" ring gear with lockers made this an easy decision for me to make, Add the sway bar disconnect and the winch and you have one bad to the bone vehicle.

by from Campbell, Tx. on December 7, 2017

Although we have had our new truck just a few weeks, it is all and more of a great truck than we expected! We look forward to many happy and safe driving experiences in a truck that does all we need it to do.

by on December 3, 2017

This has comfort on the inside. The looks that turn heads. The power of the Cummings has no limits. The ride is so smooth it like being in a half ton truck. The MPG still have me thinking why did I wait so long.

by from Temple,Tx on August 12, 2017

Love it! This truck has the 6.4 liter hemi which is stout. The exterior on the Ram 2500 looks great and you can definitely tell it is a heavy duty.

by from beverly hills fl on January 19, 2018

I like the ram trucks , I am a retired service manager , Kerry dodge , Cincinnati ,ohio . I would buy a new ram if there was enough diff than my 2014 . but they are the same truck , only real diff is they lowered the warrantee from 100k to 60k miles . I will more than likely buy one when the 2019 s come out .