2018 RAM 2500 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 2500 RAM
Explore the 2018 RAM 2500
Shop the 2018 RAM 2500

BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER HAD

MY COLLEGE COLORS. EVERYONE LOVES THE COLORS. THE STYLING IS GREAT. FIRST RAM TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED. TOWING MY TRACTOR IS A DREAM. MY SON AND FRIEND HAVE BOTH PURCHED USED RAM DIESEL TRUCKS.

Excellent hauling vehicle

Its a diesel powered truck so its used to haul which it does with ease, but its comfortable, roomy, handles well and overall a great truck

Extremely reliable, and strong!!

I had the linkage recall replaced May 2019. Jan 2021 I replace the tires and as a part of the package, it had an alignment for the Trk. It was slightly off and it has always pulled to the right slightly. The Mechanic stated he could not finish the alignment as the recall required the linkage to have the nuts welded.... If you are going to have the recall fixed, make sure you do an alignment 1st .....

2.1

Reliable car that I owned Honda And for truck GMC

Ever since i got the truck it’s been nothing but problems. Clutch went out with only 8000 miles. Also when towing my 7,000 to 8,000lbs travel trailer will not shift to reverse when is hot out. Took it to the dealership because it’s still under warranty and I got charged $200 and they found nothing. That is ridiculous. Now with only 25,000 miles the check engine light came ON. What's Next ? This truck is junk in my opinion. Expensive junk.

meets my needs

Truck meets my needs, plenty of power to tow my trailer. The OEM tires (Firestone Transverse) are trash and a disappointment. Such compromise does not benefit Ram reputation. Would prefer better fuel economy.

4.0

Amazing power, amazing capability.

The Turbodiesel is worth the extra $9000 or so. It's truly impressive on and off road. Even cornering is not bad given the nature of the vehicle.

Nice Truck overall I consider buying

It has 1 8 in the back 2 coolers made in the floorboard it has lots of storage in it great with with towing, pretty fast at the same time.

Love the truck

This is a outstanding truck. Lots of power. And very comfortable. The 18 ram is a cummins which is a nice motor. I would buy this truck again Without a doubt. The exterior and interior design is wonderful.

Love the truck, hate the Ram Box

This truck was amazing. Until the Ram Boxes started falling apart. On my 5th time having them replaced and ready to get out of warranty. FCA will not trade assist me into something without Ram Boxes, yet the dealer can't seem to fix them so they last more than 3 months before falling apart again.

2500 Ram diesel

I love the truck, great ride, great mileage, great styling, the interior is beautiful and the options are plentiful. I wish ram had kept the crossbar grill and I wish I could find a chrysler dealership with a decent dealership. I suppose part of the problem is that chrysler doesn't care