2014 Ram 3500

Love Our RAM!

by from Illinois on August 21, 2014

We have owned 3 Ford F350's, a 7.3, V-10, and 6.0. Drove them all for 100,000+ miles. They got the job done, but just really liked the style of the new RAM inside and out, and the pulling power of the Cummins engine so bought a lightly used 3500 Laramie 4x4 crew cab. Could not be happier! It pulls our 12,000#, 25' LQ horse trailer with ease. We hardly know it's back there. And the truck is a dream to drive. Very comfortable and quiet ride. So far mileage seems to be around 18-20 highway, and 11-12 pulling with 14,000+ miles. Bought extended warranty due to all of the electronics. So far very satisfied with our switch to RAM and would highly recommend.

Uses car for Towing

RAM 4500 it pulls what it says it can pull.

by from Leola, PA on March 29, 2014

4 & 3/4 stars really. No clamp on a hose from factory. Lost water (anti-freeze) 1700 miles. Probably ruined head gasket. It ended up blowing head gasket and paid for it myself. Needed truck, dealer couldn't repair in reasonable amount of time. Very poor dealership in New Holland, PA. To this day the performance has been excellent. The engine came alive at about 40,000 miles. Runs strong, fuel mileage increased 20%. 10 mpg to better than 12 pulling a load. Almost 20 mpg empty. Very happy now. Looking to buy a 1500 Larime Longhorn for pleasure. This is review for 2012 4500. Purchased a 2014 4500 6 weeks ago. Love it. Still looking for 2014 1500 4 X 2.

All truck, plenty of power, comfort of a luxury

by from VA on April 14, 2017

Dodge has really stepped up their game with their interior to match the always reliable powertrain. The Cummins is the only diesel I will ever own now after having three failures with V8 diesels.

My Dream Truck

by from Connecticut on October 14, 2014

I have always wanted a dually and now I have one. The main use will be to tow our fifth-wheel camp trailer. It is also a dailydriver at this point.

DEALERSHIP

by from on November 19, 2013

BEST DEALER AROUND, GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE, GOOD PEOPLE, AND WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND ANYONE BUYING HERE

work horse

by on August 23, 2017

Great truck best part is the engine its real good on fuel better than expected pulls heavy loads like nothing.

Hardest working vehicle ever

by from Cocoa fl on July 8, 2017

This truck with the 6.7 Cummings motor has all the power you'll ever need. It has a really smooth ride empty or loaded and most 1-ton trucks are not that way.

Powerful

by from Tyrone on September 19, 2017

I like the power. It's a comfortable ride. Strong truck. I hope it will last me a very very very long long long time!!!

Great truck. Can pull anything

by on July 16, 2017

Love this truck. Wouldn't buy any other diesel. This Thing pulls like a freight train. Love the Cummins and Ram brand

Awesome Truck

by from Bend, Oregon on June 22, 2017

I have always been a Ford Diesel Truck man. I needed a change, I'm very pleased with the Ram Cummins Diesel. It pulls like a freight train. Chrysler vehicles have came a long way as far as Quality, fit and finish and ratings go. I'm very happy with my purchase so far.