2018 RAM 3500 consumer reviews

$34,445–$37,245 MSRP range
side view of 2018 3500 RAM
Explore the 2018 3500 RAM
Shop the 2018 3500 RAM

The ram dsl is the only truck I will every own

The ram 3500 exceeded my expectation for the gas mileage and reliability. This is my 2nd dsl and I wouldn’t buy a Ford or GM.

4.3

The truck has been in the shop 3 times .

But far the best deal for the money. This includes styling, interior, power , comfort and valueg. I was Disappointed that it has been in the shop 3 times with under 3500 miles for the evap system repair. I was charged for the repairs while truck was under bumper to bumper warranty!

3.1

Started great and went down hill fast.

Great truck at 1st. Poor suspension causing tires to wear and be replaced front tire every 5000 miles. Dealer cant fix problem and its costing me because they stat no issues..lol..I value my family and refuse to run on bad front tires.

Not one problem ever in two years. I pull 22000 th

This truck is the best truck I have ever seen . I look at Ford, GM,and Ram. The Ram is the best truck on the market. When I started I thought it was going to be a Ford for me. I was wrong. Love my Ram. This was the best decision. I pull a 42 foot fifth wheel. The truck is a beast. If I ever need a new truck again. It will be a Ram.

3.6

Company as a whole is shady

I bought a 2019 ram 3500 and a week later a recall came out where they even stopped selling there trucks. Great job! Now they have fixed all cars on lots to sell trucks but not the ones that have already been sold. What about the people that drive their families in their vehicle. The recall can cause the vehicle to catch on fire. Don’t worry about the people already driving them. Let’s worry about selling more. Can’t believe anyone would intentionally do something like that, but it is happening. Beware!

Great Heavy Duty Truck

Does exactly what I got it for. Pulls heavy loads without any issues. Ride is good when not pulling. Enough leg room for all 6 riders.

A truck I have wanted for years!

Very impressed so far and I am not easily impressed. Almost exactly the truck I would have ordered and sold to me at a very competitive price.

2018 RAM 3500 mega cab

Strong engine with very nice acceleration and handles well, gas mileage for type and weight of vehicle acceptable, great interior, nice sound system, easy to use controls on steering wheel and “CarPlay” Integration for phone. Had two recalls that were handled promptly. Suspension seemed to loosen slightly around 15,000 miles on this vehicle but probably not noticeable by anyone other than the person who has driven it every day. Beautiful truck that received many compliments.

First time buyer of ram truck

It has everything we were looking for on an upgraded truck. We plan to travel the country in retirement towing our home away from home with this awesome Ram 3500.

Second Ram

Previous Ram was a 3500 Long-bed Cummins. This one is a shortbed 3500 Gasser. To soon to tell if I'll miss the diesel but now that I don't tow far MPG wont be a killer. Couldn't pass on the deal though NOS that was a hard sell. After all most people wanting a 3500 to tow long distance will by the Cummins.