2018 Ram 3500

All Reviews

by from Southern OHIO ! on November 29, 2017

I have driven Dodge trucks since 1994, and this one is the best one ever. I have no idea how many miles I have racked up in Dodge / Ram trux since '94, but it has to be a couple million, and this one has to be the best one ever !

by from Carson city on January 5, 2018

I can't say enough good things about these trucks. I have owned a 2004, 2015, and now a 2017 longhorn dually ... quiet, smooth, luxurious , tons of power.. Pulls a very large 5th and don't even know it's there.Set cruise and it holds speed up and Down grades.. I cannot imagine another Truck to compare. I used to be gm, then Ford... Ram is where I'll stay... Daimler Benz had Great customer service. They even covered things out of warranty. Fiat is not very customer friendly however..

by from Currituck on February 14, 2018

This is our 2nd Dodge 3500. Our 1st one is a 2005 and is still running. They are both diesels. The 2018 is a Mega Cab vs Crew Cab. Love the extra room for traveling, yet it has the strength to tow a heavy load. (20,000 lbs)

by from Lubbock, Tx on November 22, 2017

We have enjoyed it so far. We are on the road all the time. Hauls great!! Very pleased with buying from Vernon!!

by from Humble,Tx on December 24, 2017

This thing is a deluxe Sherman Tank pure brute strength and beauty they out did themselves this year 2018 is in a class all by itself Ford or GM have no comp for 930lbs of torque this thing can haul 30,000lbs 100+mph!

by from Lakeland on March 4, 2018

This is my third ram with a cummins diesel . I started out with a 2500 and traded it in and I now have two 3500 rams . These are one tuff trucks that hauling my hay equipment and cattle .

by from Boise, ID on January 26, 2018

We upgraded from our 2014 Ram 1500 to be able to tow a 5th wheel. The 3500 with H.O. Cummins will definitely meet our requirements.

by from Seattle on February 5, 2018

I had previous owned a 2500 2014 ram and I like this truck but it will be nice if for a 80k truck you get a little bit more than a halogen headlight with projector. where most of the tucks offer in xenon or LED. and few other designs but over all the suspensions could have being a bit smoother cuz now I am looking in to air ride at this point.

by from orillia Ontario on February 16, 2018

It isn't jumpy on the takeoff. The standard transmission is easy to find and shift. My wife finds the clutch not too heavy. The 3.73 axle is is a good balance between high speed on the highway and maximum towing. This axle allows the highway driving to quiet yet have a respectable towing ability.The four wheel drive shifting is easy from the cab. No hubs required. Ask me again after ten years, if the love still remains. This truck is the only standard under a class 6 truck. Thank you.

by from Lake Havasu City, AZ on November 1, 2017

Most powerful and best equipped truck I've owned. Being a dually the ride is not as smooth as a SRW 1 ton but this thing pulls better than any other truck I've owned.