2009 Saturn Aura

Very reliable

by from Meridian, Id on July 31, 2017

I had bought this car from a family member and it was just an all around a great car for both a daily commuter and road trips!

Most expensive car I've owned

by from Kansas City on July 27, 2017

I've had this car for 5 years and driven over 200,000 miles in it. The timing chain has finally gone out and the car is dead now, but i enjoyed driving it. With the right tires, it can plow through the snows of Wisconsin with no trouble. The heat and A/C kept me comfortable no matter the season. I would recommend this car... as long as the miles are low. Saturn is gone so repairs aren't as easy as other makes.

Best Car I ever owned

by from grant, michigan on July 8, 2017

I have owned this car since it first came out in 2009. I owned two Saturn SUV(s) before it. I am a General Motors retiree, and I think Saturn was the best Division they ever had because of how they Marketed to the customer and the quality they put into the cars. I thought it was a big MISTAKE to get rid of the Division, and a big reason they went into bankrupsty. I will drive this car until it conks out completely on me because of how well it has treated me since I purchased it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best Car I've Ever Had!

by from Apple Valley, MN on June 13, 2017

This car meets all my needs! The style fits my personality. The cost was perfectly in my budget. It's all around the best car I've ever owned!

My first car

by from on June 4, 2017

Love this car simply becauselect the styling of the interior and exterior is great. Car also has xm radio and onstar which is cool

Ok transportation

by from Central Indiana on June 3, 2017

While it was a sharp looking car with the right equipment, after a while it became frayed around the edges. For the most part the main mechanicals were not bad, everything else (the small things - trim, accessories, door panels, electrical switches, etc) began to either squeak, quit working, rattle or break. Glad to have gotten rid of it. At 136,000 miles it was apparent that the quality and feel of these things was nowhere near the solid feel from my 2004 Accord with 315,000. The bottom line is the Saturn is gone (no tears shed here) and I'm still driving the Accord.

My first and best car

by from on May 11, 2017

A reliable car that is a very good investment considering the price that I bought it for. It serves its purpose as a good commuting car and has nice and slick interior. The heated seats are especially useful in the winter.

Reliable and valuable car

by from Kent on April 12, 2017

Very reliable and never run into problem. Bought from dealer in 2016 and only added 6000 miles.Nice seat heating function for winter.

DONT LIKE IT

by from GAINESVILLE, FL on April 5, 2017

I HAVE BEEN HAVE A LAT OF PROBLEMS WITH AND TILL DAY I STILL HAVE THE ALARM IT DOS'T WORK, THE WINDOWS OPEN THEM SELF, THE TRUNK OPEN THE SAME, THE KEY DON'T WORK YOU HAVE TO LOCK EACH DOOR AND NO ALA...
I HAVE BEEN HAVE A LAT OF PROBLEMS WITH AND TILL DAY I STILL HAVE THE ALARM IT DOS'T WORK, THE WINDOWS OPEN THEM SELF, THE TRUNK OPEN THE SAME, THE KEY DON'T WORK YOU HAVE TO LOCK EACH DOOR AND NO ALARM

Great to find a car I can really actually afford.

by from on March 8, 2017

Happy to own this four cylinder low mileage vehicle with 22/33mpg .Found this car under the most odd circumstance but sometimes that's what it takes in a long search for a vehicle with a happy ending

Our Expert Review: 2009 Saturn Aura