2002 Saturn L

BEST VALUE FOR THE MONEY

by from SANTA MONICA, CA on October 5, 2006

ECONOMICAL AND WELL LOADED. VEHICLE HAS GIVEN ME GREAT SERVICE AND HAS NEEDED NO MAJOR REPAIRS. THE GUYS AT SATURN HAVE BEEN GREAT ON SERVICE

Great Car

by from Detroit, MI on February 7, 2011

I purchased the car with 20k miles on it back in 2005 and sold it in 2010 with 120k miles on it. This was the most reliable car I have ever owned, the only items I had to replace were normal wear and tear items (suspension, brakes, etc.). I drove the car around 20k miles a year, with a mixture of both highway and city. When the car hit 120K the transmission started slipping, so I had to sell it. The transmission slipping could have been caused from "rocking" the car back and forth when I had gotten stuck in deep snow, which is common each winter in Michigan. For what I put my Saturn through each year, I'm extremely happy with what it gave back to me. I will be purchasing an Ion in the very near future!

Nice little car

by from North East Wisconsin on October 20, 2011

we purchased the 02 L200, with 121,000 miles, this car has everything. Traction control, sunroof, driving lights, 4 wheel disc brakes, and spoiler. I might have paid too much. but my daughter really wanted to take it to college. knock on wood, no problems at all, runs and looks really good. this is our first Saturn. too bad they killed the brand!

Saturn L200 139,000 Miles

by from Mt Vernon Ohio on August 3, 2011

I've had my 2002 Saturn L200 for 4 months now,and its honestly a love/hate relationship. im writing this review on my personal prospective. -This car is NOT for traveling. -Very nice for an intown/first car type. -The HP is by far NOT the greatest. -The gas mileage is AMAZING!!!! -Something breaks every week on mine. This Saturn is VERY stylish yes. and I also know it depends on previous owners and all that. i've NEVER had this many problems with any car ive EVER had. check these things when buying yours. --Brakes and Rotors (obvious) --Serpentine belt --Burning Oil Smell --Antifreeze Smell

Great Value

by from Liberty, Missouri on February 20, 2009

Great Value for the money. Had no problems with this car. Very reliable. Especially like the climate system and the sound system.

great car

by from on July 30, 2013

great car gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Will never purchase another Saturn

by from Charleston SC on December 22, 2006

Car is poorly built. Within 50,000 miles had the following problems: Turn signals failed Interior fan relay failed Taillights filled with water Battery case cracked and exploded Suspected Coolant leak (dealer claimed that the system is expected to loose coolant. I find this hard to believe in a closed system that was less than 4 years old) Plastic chrome in the interior is peeling off