2001 Saturn Lw

Ok for used

by from Washington, DC on September 18, 2017

Good value, great shape. Did not purchase because it did not meet my requirements. The dealer was courteous.
Not Rated Reliability

One of the most reliable vehicles we've owned.

by from Cleveland on July 8, 2017

My husband owned this vehicle when we were married and had it for a total of 8 years. It was such a great vehicle that he wanted to look for another one to replace it!

I would buy this same wagon again!

by from Pekin, IL on June 4, 2014

I love the heated leather seats, the drop down seats and the cruise control. The only thing I'm afraid of is no longer being able to get parts!

1G8JU4F71Y565560 a performance king

by from Greenville, South Carolina on December 5, 2009

At 101127 miles - 25.28 mpg. Cost/mile = $0.35. (includes the cost of the car) Cost minus car price = $.16/mile. I keep a spread sheet on all expenses & cost. Maint. for 8.6 years has = $332.86/yr. Tax,Tag,& Ins. = $653.75/yr. Gas has avg. $826.70/yr. The engine has performed without error. My second Saturn. sorry to see them go. Big mistake. they made great engines.

I love Saturns

by from on August 18, 2009

I've owned Saturns for years. Great car, great value!!! I would highly recommend it to family and friends!

Most reliable car ever!!!

by from phila, PA on August 18, 2009

I love my Saturn wagon...tons of room in trunk and has NEVER let us down. Comfortable and roomy. Have owned car for over 4 years and has never needed any major servicing...great on gas...

Great Car that has come in handy more than once!

by from Tucson, AZ on May 24, 2008

This car was our family's dream car from the day we saw it at the Saturn lot. We really needed a station wagon so we could fit our infant's stroller in the back of the car. The Saturn LW 200 was perfect. The only issue I've ever had with this car is that the air conditioning blew out on me once in the summer and, in Tucson, that was miserable!

PROBLEM CHILD!!!!

by from Washington on April 9, 2008

I don't know where to start on this car, if its not broke down the check engine light is on or some other warning light. On my saturn i had to replace a transmission sensor that cost me $800 and a drive axle, my car only has 60,000 on it. My car also eats oil and smokes, makes all kinds of bad noises. The clear coat on the paint on my car is also chiping off, I probably could keep going but im not.