Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 2 reviews

My 1st SUV

by from Louisville, KY on December 7, 2010

Let me be the first one to start off and say I love my SUV. After purchasing a brand new 09' Altima last year. I thought I was satisfied until I got pregnant 2 months later the back seat was smaller than I thought. When it came down to getting another second vehicle. My husband has a pick up truck and I decided I was tired of driving a car and I wanted a SUV. I REALLY did not want a minivan just not my style. I test drove the Saturn and was impressed on how it looked also I didn't see a big difference as far as going from car to Suv, I made sure I could see while backing up. I made sure before I bought another vehicle it had to have everything in it. This 2010 has it all except a bathroom. I love to fact that I can travel with up to 7 people. I bought my 2010 in June (2010). I've had it now 6 months, I like the fact that while it's cold if I use my remote start it automatically turns on the heated seats. We also looked at the Acadia but I liked the fact that there was a big "S" on the front (my last name starts with a "S")The two things I would change about this Saturn if it were up to me is improve the gas per mileage and make it sit up higher like the TRailbrazer. Other than that I can't think of anything else if I do, I'll let you know.

Every Saturn's Awesome!

by from Los Angeles, CA on March 10, 2014

Okay, maybe not every Saturn, but close to it the way I've been feeling since purchasing my 2010 Outlook last month. I flew from LA all the way to Seattle to get mine, and I have no regrets thus far. Mine came with the 2nd row captain's chairs, cloth seats, remote start, and parking assist sensors and camera. I can't complain. This truck is awesome, even pre-owned. Even though it closely resembles a GMC Acadia, people stop and take a closer look at it due to the fact that it's different. Even though Saturn as a car company may be gone, they left behind some goodies like these for our enjoyment for years to come.