Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2007 Sky

2007 Saturn Sky

Have You Driven the 2007 Saturn Sky?

by SKYLER from Southeast on Thu May 07 2009

The 2007 Sky is the first year of this car that is sure to become a classic. (It has similarities to the classic Corvette and 66 Mustang). It is a sexy car that turns heads!!!! Saturn also has a great product and reliability as they offer 100000 mile / 5yr powertrain warranty that is transferable from owner to owner.

2007 Saturn Sky Redline

by Rob from New Jersey on Wed Aug 24 2011

This car looks awesome in person! It has plenty of power and drives and handles great. It is an absolute blast to drive. I had to look hard to find a manual. There is plenty of room inside though storage is lacking. Its not a problem for me as I only carry my cell phone and ipod. Cup holders are there if you need them but using them is somewhat of a pain. Top is manual but I leave it down all the time and keep the car in the garage. I rarely drive it when on days when I would put the top up. Putting it down is so easy. Putting it up is easy too, just takes about 20-30 seconds, not a big deal at all. Trunk is very small. If you pack using soft duffle bags you can easily get whatever you need for a long weekend getaway in there. Just drive with the top up to your destination and put the top down when you unpack. Top down trunk space is very tight. Though I was able to get 6 bags of ice in there. You can also buy a removable luggage rack from the Kappa website if you want to take a suitcase with you Buy this car for what it is, a second car to take out on those nice days and just enjoy driving it and having fun.

Makes me feel like a kid

by Retired 62yr. old kid from Southeast Michigan on Thu Aug 05 2010

I bought a 2007, Redline edition, used. It is everything that I was looking for, in a fun little roadster. Great performance,style, and a real eye-catcher. I would do it again!!!

Sporty head turner.

by corvette wantabee. from center valley, pa. on Wed Dec 21 2011

a real fun car without an outrageous price. A terrific car for the warm weather months. I totally overlooked the lack of trunk space. I am 6'2" and have ample interior space. This car is a well kept secret!

Saturn Sky

by Heidi from Welliongton FL on Mon Mar 28 2011

I love the car! I am so Lucky to have it! People ask me about the car whereever I go. It is so fun to drive. Limited space, but the fun factor makes up for it! Also,that fact that you can't buy them anymore.... Everyone says I was so smart to buy this car!! Such a cool CAR!!!!!

Incredibly fun to drive!

by Dad2Ray from Columbus, OH on Mon Aug 09 2010

I bought this car as a treat for myself back in 11/2006, and I must say I've had nothing but fun. If you want a car that looks cool, handles well, and is reliable (at least in my experience), look no further!

Im 22 and this is my CAR!

by YGenConsumer from El Paso on Sun Feb 06 2011

This car pulls all the stops from its design to the performance, its not just a pretty face. I fit just perfect im 5 '9 and I put the top down and I can feel all eyes on me. With the turbo it demands respect on the road with its fast acceleration. Get a manual transmission believe me its so much more fun and you can teach your wife or in my case my gf how to drive it. You feel great confident and important in this car. Great buy and hey in a few years it will be a collectable cause its rare seeing a Sky.

Newfound Saturn Lover

by Car Lover from Midwest on Sat Jul 22 2006

As a BMW enthusiast and owner of several 540, z3, and z4 I don't understand reviewers trying to compare the Saturn Sky to them. I don't think GM really was trying to make a car that compared to BMW or Mercedes. I recently purchased a Sky ...and am really enjoying the car. I did not purchase my Z3 or Z4 for the image...I purchased them because I wanted a nice convertible coupe that I enjoyed driving. Previously...my only other option was really the miata...which in my opinion the styling was too feminine. The SKY does not drive like a BMW....HOWEVER...it does have a german feel to the drive. For the money..this car is fantastic. The price is half of the german competiters while their is a sacrifice in quality, the savings more than justify this. I highly recommend the SKY to anyone that is looking for a fun car without breaking the bank.

Wow!!!

by Sky Baby from Los Angeles,Ca on Fri Jun 25 2010

This car is soooo much fun to drive. It gets Looks at every stop light. Great gas mileage and reliabilty. A lot of car for the money.

Sky Redline - Awesome Vehicle at an awesome price

by Mile High Empty Nesters from Littleton, CO on Tue Feb 18 2014

Both of our kids got married this past summer and I was looking for a little something to fill the extra garage space. Actually, I have been secretly wanting a 2 seater for a long time but found them to be very impractical for a family of 4. I found this 2007 Sky Redline listed at a Porsche dealer and it only had 6100 miles on it. I test drove a similar vehicle locally and wanted it immediately so I called the dealer (2500 miles away) and bought the car sight unseen (very unusual for me). The car arrived in a covered car transport in Denver on a snowy February morning, temps at -13F. It has finally warmed up to a point I can actually drive the vehicle. It has amazing power for a 4 banger at high altitude. The turbo boost makes the difference (we test drove a basic sky). The styling is amazing and I have shocked all of my friends and neighbors. It does not look like a typical "Saturn". They broke the mold on this style - amazing features and performance. Yeah, there is very little storage but it is going to be great for summer weekend trips into the mountains for the wife & myself. This is not a daily commute car unless you live in the sun belt states. I have not had a whole lot of time to enjoy the vehicle but I expect it to be the best I have ever owned. I had a Celica GT a few years ago and this blows it out of the water (style & performance). The battery location concerns me as it requires removal of the front quarter panel to replace it. Hopefully it will last a while without problems. The car has the enhanced Monsoon sound system and 6 CD changer and sounds amazing. I love the car but I know it takes a special person to appreciate it. I rate this one an A++++++++. I have to give Cars.com an unsolicited High 5! I tried many of the other on-line sites and Cars.Com was the only one listing vehicles which met my requirements - Great inventory!

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2007 Saturn Sky

If a racy two-seat convertible doesn't fit within your concept of Saturn, you've figured out why the company introduced the 2007 Sky. Saturn has been begging parent General Motors for more — and more exciting — models since it was founded, and GM has finally responded with the first sister of the Pontiac Solstice.

Since the Solstice went on sale last spring, it has been too hot to remain a Pontiac alone. GM needs more hits, and Saturn needed a kick in its showrooms.

Mission accomplished.

Like the Solstice, the Sky has plenty of room for improvement, but this head-turner looks like a steal for under $24,000.

Exterior
The Solstice might have started this fire, but my experience driving a... Read More