2007 Saturn Sky

It's a mini corvette, a real head turner......

by from DALLAS, Texas on September 21, 2017

I love it, it's small but has power. It's a sports car, without the hefty price tag. 5 speed, turbo... and great fuel mileage.

Uses car for Havingfun

Saturn is a reliable make.

by from Dallas, TX on September 18, 2017

I own a 2007 Saturn Vue and I've only had to make minor repairs like brakes. A great sound system to.
Not Rated Reliability

Got my 07 Redline 6 years ago and love it

by from Los Angeles on July 31, 2017

Mostly enjoy driving on highways, Redline can really handle the curves and it is a head turner, especially Red .

2007 Saturn Sky

by on July 10, 2017

This car is a great fun car to drive and own. Small, compact easy to drive and care for. It draws attention whenever I drive it. No issues.

Uses car for Havingfun

Fun little 2 seater convertible!

by from Greenwood, IN on March 20, 2017

Very little storage space & trunk is useless for holding anything besides the convertible top, but it's a fun little car to drive.

'07 Yellow Saturn Redline

by from Sarasota, FL on July 10, 2016

I had been a die hard Mustang man until I purchased my Sky Redline last year. I was able to purchase an '07 with 18,000 miles on the clock for 12k and I consider it to be the bargain of a lifetime. I'm 64 years old and living the dream. There are sacrifices to be made in owning a roadster, but the sheer pleasure of the driving experience make the sacrifices worth any inconveniences. BTW..I still love Mustangs, but the Sky is just special and you don't see one on every street corner.

Awesome sports car at a super price point

by from Baltimore on December 2, 2015

I've own a Sky Redline form 2007 to now (Dec 2015) and it has been without a doubt, the best bargain Ive gotten for a long term vehicle! It still drives and looks great and if it weren't for my 6'2" frame, I would likely keep her (may still do such). The vehicle turns heads like no other vehicle, even my Porsche and Audi A8L do not fetch the type of admiring attention this vehicle garners. The behavior in high speed curves is "sticky" -- she doesn't budge and oversteer/understeer seem minimal -- it does what you think it should do! Acceleration s great for the HP (260) and the vehicle responds sharply to command on throttle, braking, turns. It is without a doubt, very disappointing that such vehicles as the Saturns were allowed to be let go...esp in view of GMs choice to connote on with such marques at the Buick. But then again, is it really surprising? (US cars strive for mediocrity at times.). Even Z06 C7 has plastic wobbly switches & button in a vehicle priced north of $85,000. (Albeit, it too is quite a looker). The tires wore evenly on my Redline. The only issue in 8 years of ownership was a need to replace the back brake system ($400) due to emergency brake cable issue (yep, whole assy needed versus just the emergency brake assy). But given the no other problems cropped up, easy to accept over the time & miles!

One of the best sports cars ever made

by from St. Louis on September 10, 2015

I've owned many, many sports cars and this one ranks near the top. Fast, awesome predictable handling. Bulletproof, great looking. If the economy hadn't turned sour in 2009, these would still be selli...
I've owned many, many sports cars and this one ranks near the top. Fast, awesome predictable handling. Bulletproof, great looking. If the economy hadn't turned sour in 2009, these would still be selling.

Sky Redline - Awesome Vehicle at an awesome price

by from Littleton, CO on February 18, 2014

Both of our kids got married this past summer and I was looking for a little something to fill the extra garage space. Actually, I have been secretly wanting a 2 seater for a long time but found them to be very impractical for a family of 4. I found this 2007 Sky Redline listed at a Porsche dealer and it only had 6100 miles on it. I test drove a similar vehicle locally and wanted it immediately so I called the dealer (2500 miles away) and bought the car sight unseen (very unusual for me). The car arrived in a covered car transport in Denver on a snowy February morning, temps at -13F. It has finally warmed up to a point I can actually drive the vehicle. It has amazing power for a 4 banger at high altitude. The turbo boost makes the difference (we test drove a basic sky). The styling is amazing and I have shocked all of my friends and neighbors. It does not look like a typical "Saturn". They broke the mold on this style - amazing features and performance. Yeah, there is very little storage but it is going to be great for summer weekend trips into the mountains for the wife & myself. This is not a daily commute car unless you live in the sun belt states. I have not had a whole lot of time to enjoy the vehicle but I expect it to be the best I have ever owned. I had a Celica GT a few years ago and this blows it out of the water (style & performance). The battery location concerns me as it requires removal of the front quarter panel to replace it. Hopefully it will last a while without problems. The car has the enhanced Monsoon sound system and 6 CD changer and sounds amazing. I love the car but I know it takes a special person to appreciate it. I rate this one an A++++++++. I have to give Cars.com an unsolicited High 5! I tried many of the other on-line sites and Cars.Com was the only one listing vehicles which met my requirements - Great inventory!

Great Car! Saturn Sky Redline w/LNF turbo upgrade

by from Missouri on March 8, 2013

I bought the car new in 07. Only had a couple of minor warranty items repaired over the years. Still have/enjoy the car. We have made numerous cross country trips and really enjoy the car. Not a lot of luggage space but my wife and I always got by just fine. Gets great mileage and the Redline has plenty of power! I bought it because of its great looks and its power. Overall average mpg is about 28 MPG. It is amazing how many comments we get about the car's looks. Waves, hollers, whistles... whatever. Almost every time we have it out someone tells us how sharp it looks. I'd buy it all over again. Its a real shame they no longer make it.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Saturn Sky