2008 Saturn Sky

Great sports car

by from Minnesota on January 31, 2010

The absolute best bang for your buck out there in the market. Great styling, great handling, great power with the 2.0 litre turbo engine, and great fuel economy (30+ mpg on the highway).

MINI VETTE WITHOUT THE COST AND INSURANCE

by from Peoples Republic of California on March 12, 2008

I've had a few sportscars in my time, and dollar for dollar, this is the winner. It fits better, doesn't rattle as much, even comes with an inflator and sealer in the event you have a flat. I used to have carry a can of tire fix and a small compressor in my c-5 vettes.

Red Line

by from Ohio on November 21, 2011

I got the Red Line Turbo and all I can say is it is the most fun I have had driving in the last 20 years!!!!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

by from Killeen, Texas on April 3, 2011

ive always liked the looks of the sky, and when i finally was able to purchase a redline i instantly fell in love! it may be a little cramped on the interior if ur taller than 5'9 or so but thats to be expected. it has a decent sound system with some decent bass and handles well. lots of power for such a small car and has gotten me into trouble a few times :) it definetly turns heads since there are only 4 or 5 in the area and people always mistake it for something other than a saturn. LOVE THIS CAR

'07 Yellow Saturn Redline

by from Sarasota, FL on June 3, 2016

I'm 64 and retired. This little roadster is my last kiddie toy before I'm too old to get in and out of something so close to the pavement. I love this car and the styling is timeless. The turbo has all the performance I could ever wish for. My wife thinks I'm nuts for having a car like this at my age, but she sure seems to enjoy those top-down weekend cruises.

very stylish reliable car

by from MOuntain Home,AR on April 8, 2009

This car is a very nice car that i think everyone would enjoy the only problem is that it only has 2 seats so a parent couldn't buy it if they had kids.

Sky Red Line

by from Gates,NC on January 2, 2012

I got a White Red Line Turbo Sky,great car, speed,performance,and 31mpg makes this sportcar america greatess..

Corvette's little brother

by from Roseburg, OR on August 8, 2013

Bought this Saturn Sky Redline edition for my wife as a surprise 60th birthday gift. She has wanted one of these cars every since they first came out. I was impressed by the performance of the 2.0 liter turbo charged engine. 260 HP is strong even with the 5 speed automatic transmission. This car is a blast to drive and it gets looks from everyone. The car is much nicer than I expected it to be. Too bad that the Saturn line went away.

Hot Ride

by from Los Angeles on February 27, 2015

I ordered mine from the factory in 08 with everything I wanted on it, got it in black with red and wanted it HOT from the factory and told them which dealership to send it to after it was built. Since then I have modified it with GM upgrades and some after market stuff. The car is a little rocket, I can reel in just about anything on the street, though the car has reached it's limit for how much power it can handle. The traction control is completely useless, tires spin at all times no matter what the conditions, and when it is rainy or slick, the car is nearly undriveable. I had this same problem with a custom made race car years ago. Some people have dropped v8s into these, but I don't see how the car could handle that, especially with the problems my supped up 4 banger has as it is, though the added weight from a larger engine may help some. The car handles almost like a motorcycle, very tight, though my suspension is upgraded too. The downside to this car is 1. it gets far too much attention, and 2. there is basically no storage, it is purely a roadster, if you plan on hauling anything, get a truck or SUV. No other car on the road will do 0-60 mph in 4.0 seconds flat and still get over 30 MPG, absolutely NONE. This car will stay with Ferraris, Lambos, Porsche, BMWs, Vettes and most motorcycles up to 140. It is too light to go faster.

Want a roadster? This it is!

by from Duluth, MN on April 21, 2013

I purchased the 2008 Sky from a dealership in Wichita, drove it home to Northern Minnesota that day, Slept somewhere in Iowa and didn't sleep well JUST because I wanted to get back in my car! Car has just 24,000 miles and looks/feels new. I love how the car feels even without the turbo and wow, it does get looks! Wonder if it could be a collectible in a few years?

Similar Models