2007 Vue

4.3 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

EXCELLENT POWER!

by Saturn Owner 5 from Oakland,CA on April 13, 2014

I bought this car when it was released in 07 and I got the V6 Engine with AWD. I have driven this car and still do since all these years have passed. I took this car to one of my friends who loves sports cars and I told him "Look under the hood". As soon as he looked under, he was in disbelief of the engine before his eyes! He asked me to drive it, so I took him to a long straight racetrack and he was very impressed by the great V6 engine. This car has done great for me all these years.

Bought new 10 yr ago, 204,000 mi still runs great

by BA from Longmont, CO on February 10, 2017

Bought new in 2007. Current mileage 204,000. No repairs except required maintenance (oil changes, transmission fluid changes, filter changes), except for today, let the battery run down, and check engine light and traction control light came on. Traction control stopped working. Took to dealer. Verdict: Battery loss of power set bogus codes on computer. Computer cleared by dealer: engine lights now off, car runs great, traction control working again. After 10 years, body looks great, interior a little rough (wear on drivers seat). I am really sorry GM stopped making Saturn, especially the ones made in TN.

It will get up and fly!

by sinda from Mesquite, Texas on August 23, 2006

I love the amount of power it has. Its the perfect size as well, no trouble parking this one. Traded in my 02 Tahoe for the Vue. I am saving about $150.00 a month in gas!

2007 Saturn VUE has been a fabulous vehicle

by PaulZ from Raleigh, NC on April 27, 2017

I have purchased 3 new Saturn VUEs, 2005, 2006, & 2007. Each one has been a great vehicle. Low maintenance, great gas mileage (28 MPG highway) and very peppy with the Honda 3.5L V6 engine and Honda transmission. (used in Honda's Acura MDX SUV and the Acura RL.) We wanted a midsize SUV that could pull a boat (3000# +), but was easy to drive around town and on trips. I have put over 150K miles on each one and they show no signs of slowing down. I plan to take it to 300K miles. A real sleeper. Love the leather seating, and all of the standard equipment. I would have bought more, but they stopped making them. Too bad. They were perfect vehicles for us.

Love my Vue!

by Love my Vue from Richland, PA on April 16, 2012

I bought a 2007 Saturn Vue used. I love it! Wish I had one sooner in my life. Too bad they don't make Saturn's any more. I would love to have a newer one some day.

Strong engine, Plastic body

by 3JagMatt from Merced, CA on December 14, 2017

I did love this car. It was a little small for cross country trips w/ family, but perfect for commute or daily errands. Extremely safe crash-wise. It was a little top heavy, (3.5L V6 Honda) and in my opinion could have gotten better gas mileage (only 17-18). But, it always seemed happy to get up and go. Drove like a much smaller lighter sports car. Very easy and pleasant to drive. Would be good "learner's car" for new drivers. Extremely responsive to both gas and brakes. It had "electric power steering" which was fantastic. Easy and fun to drive in traffic or parking lots. Plenty of room for anything short of a full sheet of plywood, thanks to the folding rear seats (that don't go completely all the way down), and the hatch back tailgate. The plastic body panels are very resilient to scuffs and scrapes, (they don't dent).

A workhorse for its size

by Denwin from Kettering, Ohio on March 31, 2017

Bought my 2008 Vue AWD v-6 , as a second car with 126,000 miles on it. Looked very good condition with new tires. Paid $ 6000 for it. Looked it over very carefully. Power steering steel hoses were rusted and leaking. $ 600 repair, which I thought was high. I noticed the ride was very firm, so with the mileage I had the struts checked. Recommended change at 75,000, so at 125,000 they held up well. New struts- $780. Cars now rides like it did when new !! 3.5 Honda engine runs super. Make a move toward the key and the engine springs to life!! Had to use a little Back to Black on the exterior trim that had turned gray. In an hour and a half, all the trim looked brand new!! All you have to do is pay attention and do what's needed, and these Vues will serve you well.

Battery System Malfuction

by Rob4pla from Santa Clara, CA on August 18, 2017

I was happy when I picked this 2007 Metallic Green/Grey from the professional Dealer Auction. By the end of the day, I discovered a battery issue that completely stalls the SUV! Is it the Large Hybrid battery?? , b/c it drains the power of the regular, auxiliary battery ?? (supplies power to the computer systems that supply essential systems ???) 10 months later, no recall info, or advice from non-Hybrid familiar mechanics . . . Forcing me to sell . . . out of not knowing the problem! And I really wanted this to work out!!

Does not recommend this car!!

Safest Car I Have Owned

by TrombonePlayer1234 on March 28, 2018

My car has had little maintenance needed besides the standard oil change and what not (I just needed to replace the suspension). It had over 115,000 miles on it and barely had any scratches/dents on it. But a few months ago, I was in a rollover accident with some other friends (I was t-boned). Anyways we all suffered relatively minor injuries (Just some whiplash and some minor cuts that didn't require stitches) while the Vue was a mess. Roof collapsed in, most of the windows blew out, basically the only thing that didn't need to be replaced was the trunk. And yet we were all fine, emotionally scarred sure, but fine. That car (and the fact that we were wearing seatbelts) saved our lives. I don't know why Saturn went out of business because their cars are amazing. Would highly recommend buying this car.

Best Deal

by Aldrena S. from Grand Prairie, TX on May 4, 2017

Love my vehicle for the price, dependability and of course style. It was a smooth process and they answered all my questions plus they made sure I was satisfied.

1 2 3 4