2007 Vue

2007 Saturn Vue

2007 Saturn Vue

4.3

Have You Driven the 2007 Saturn Vue?

EXCELLENT POWER!

by Saturn Owner 5 from Oakland,CA on Sun Apr 13 2014

I bought this car when it was released in 07 and I got the V6 Engine with AWD. I have driven this car and still do since all these years have passed. I took this car to one of my friends who loves sports cars and I told him "Look under the hood". As soon as he looked under, he was in disbelief of the engine before his eyes! He asked me to drive it, so I took him to a long straight racetrack and he was very impressed by the great V6 engine. This car has done great for me all these years.

Bought new 10 yr ago, 204,000 mi still runs great

by BA from Longmont, CO on Fri Feb 10 2017

Bought new in 2007. Current mileage 204,000. No repairs except required maintenance (oil changes, transmission fluid changes, filter changes), except for today, let the battery run down, and check engine light and traction control light came on. Traction control stopped working. Took to dealer. Verdict: Battery loss of power set bogus codes on computer. Computer cleared by dealer: engine lights now off, car runs great, traction control working again. After 10 years, body looks great, interior a little rough (wear on drivers seat). I am really sorry GM stopped making Saturn, especially the ones made in TN.

2007 Saturn VUE has been a fabulous vehicle

by PaulZ from Raleigh, NC on Thu Apr 27 2017

I have purchased 3 new Saturn VUEs, 2005, 2006, & 2007. Each one has been a great vehicle. Low maintenance, great gas mileage (28 MPG highway) and very peppy with the Honda 3.5L V6 engine and Honda transmission. (used in Honda's Acura MDX SUV and the Acura RL.) We wanted a midsize SUV that could pull a boat (3000# +), but was easy to drive around town and on trips. I have put over 150K miles on each one and they show no signs of slowing down. I plan to take it to 300K miles. A real sleeper. Love the leather seating, and all of the standard equipment. I would have bought more, but they stopped making them. Too bad. They were perfect vehicles for us.

Strong engine, Plastic body

by 3JagMatt from Merced, CA on Thu Dec 14 2017

I did love this car. It was a little small for cross country trips w/ family, but perfect for commute or daily errands. Extremely safe crash-wise. It was a little top heavy, (3.5L V6 Honda) and in my opinion could have gotten better gas mileage (only 17-18). But, it always seemed happy to get up and go. Drove like a much smaller lighter sports car. Very easy and pleasant to drive. Would be good "learner's car" for new drivers. Extremely responsive to both gas and brakes. It had "electric power steering" which was fantastic. Easy and fun to drive in traffic or parking lots. Plenty of room for anything short of a full sheet of plywood, thanks to the folding rear seats (that don't go completely all the way down), and the hatch back tailgate. The plastic body panels are very resilient to scuffs and scrapes, (they don't dent).

It will get up and fly!

by sinda from Mesquite, Texas on Wed Aug 23 2006

I love the amount of power it has. Its the perfect size as well, no trouble parking this one. Traded in my 02 Tahoe for the Vue. I am saving about $150.00 a month in gas!

A workhorse for its size

by Denwin from Kettering, Ohio on Fri Mar 31 2017

Bought my 2008 Vue AWD v-6 , as a second car with 126,000 miles on it. Looked very good condition with new tires. Paid $ 6000 for it. Looked it over very carefully. Power steering steel hoses were rusted and leaking. $ 600 repair, which I thought was high. I noticed the ride was very firm, so with the mileage I had the struts checked. Recommended change at 75,000, so at 125,000 they held up well. New struts- $780. Cars now rides like it did when new !! 3.5 Honda engine runs super. Make a move toward the key and the engine springs to life!! Had to use a little Back to Black on the exterior trim that had turned gray. In an hour and a half, all the trim looked brand new!! All you have to do is pay attention and do what's needed, and these Vues will serve you well.

Safest Car I Have Owned

by TrombonePlayer1234 on Wed Mar 28 2018

My car has had little maintenance needed besides the standard oil change and what not (I just needed to replace the suspension). It had over 115,000 miles on it and barely had any scratches/dents on it. But a few months ago, I was in a rollover accident with some other friends (I was t-boned). Anyways we all suffered relatively minor injuries (Just some whiplash and some minor cuts that didn't require stitches) while the Vue was a mess. Roof collapsed in, most of the windows blew out, basically the only thing that didn't need to be replaced was the trunk. And yet we were all fine, emotionally scarred sure, but fine. That car (and the fact that we were wearing seatbelts) saved our lives. I don't know why Saturn went out of business because their cars are amazing. Would highly recommend buying this car.

Battery System Malfuction

by Rob4pla from Santa Clara, CA on Fri Aug 18 2017

I was happy when I picked this 2007 Metallic Green/Grey from the professional Dealer Auction. By the end of the day, I discovered a battery issue that completely stalls the SUV! Is it the Large Hybrid battery?? , b/c it drains the power of the regular, auxiliary battery ?? (supplies power to the computer systems that supply essential systems ???) 10 months later, no recall info, or advice from non-Hybrid familiar mechanics . . . Forcing me to sell . . . out of not knowing the problem! And I really wanted this to work out!!

Does not recommend this car!!

The Best and Most Comfortable SUV I Ever Owned

by Marla from Gloucester, NJ on Tue May 29 2018

It is an older model, but doesn?t seem out of style. It is still in style even though it is a 2007. Of course you have to put some money into an older auto to keep it running well, but I feel that I have gotten a reliable SUV in the Saturn Vue. I wish I could buy a new one, but they are no longer available. It is roomy and a comfortable ride. I love it and am trying to keep it on the road as long as I can.

Starts first pop on the coldest of days!

by Kim from Menomonie on Sat Aug 19 2017

Have owned it 2 years with no issues. Normal maintenance and oil changes expected. Snappy 4 cylinder that starts the first crank every time even on the coldest of winter days. The only thing that would make it better is AWD.

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2007 Saturn Vue

There's no bigger buzzword in the car world than "hybrid." GM is getting in on the act with the Saturn Vue Green Line, the first of the automaker's new line of "affordable" hybrid systems.

It doesn't offer the extreme mileage of smaller hybrid vehicles like the Toyota Prius and Honda Civic Hybrid, but it does compete with other compact SUVs, like the Ford Escape Hybrid. GM says the most important thing for buyers will be affordability; the Vue Green Line starts at $22,370 and gets 27/32 mpg city/highway. That compares to the Escape Hybrid's sticker of $25,655 and 36/31 gas mileage. I spent a morning with the Green Line and came away surprised at how much value GM managed to pack into this efficient SUV... Read More