2008 Scion tC consumer reviews

side view of 2008 tC Scion
Explore the 2008 Scion tC
Shop the 2008 Scion tC

Newly purchased

This car surpassed my expectations and i look forward to its durability and riding in style. Although i today the staff provided me with the confidence of knowing this was a great selection.

4.3

A good solid car

The Scion tC is a good silid car. Very roomy and has a huge sunroof for the feront seat and another for the back seat.

3.9

Reliable car but....

The back of the car where the buttons are for the trunk (hatchback) has broken off and I've seen several of the same year with this same situation. This should be recalled and fixed by Toyota 100%

Small but HUGE inside

The car has lots of room inside! Great visibility with the doors being long! super reliable and has a LOT of torque. Honestly the most fun car I've had.

4.3

Never gave me any major issues. Great gas mileage

The car is my daily driver. It is stylish and has been reliable in every way. Fun to drive and it's a Toyota. Strong running car

2.7

Amazing car looking for a new owner!

Black scion TC with 176,000 miles. Clean interior, exterior does have a few bruises. All wheel drive. Automatic. Sun roof. Tinted windows. 20 mpg's. $2000 OBO. This is an easy to drive, safe, and fun car to drive.

Great first car

This car is a great car for someone who is just learning to drive. Easy to maneuver and park, and great gas mileage! It also has a surprising amount of room in the trunk, especially if you put the back seats down. Overall - great first car!

4.4

Best First Car Owned

This vehicle is my very first car that I own. Currently going to college, and this car is very reliable and cheap to own. Does great in gas, very sporty, and best of all, very fun to drive. It came with interior lighting, dual-pane sunroof, and a powerful 160hp 2.4L fuel-saving engine. Although Scion is a defunct brand from Toyota as this point, still recommend this car for any driving enthusiasts out there. Since it's a branch under Toyota, it is one of the most reliable car out there.

4.1

The car I owned

I had a Scion tC 2008, it has everything for me and my wife. We don't have kids so hatchback is everything we need. The acceleration is good. I really like the looks of this car. It just stinks you have to go to the Sport or Limited model to get dark interiors, but I'll deal with it.

Most reliable car

This car met all my needs! It drove well and was a the best first car anyone coul ask for! At first I honestly didn?t like the exterior that much but the more I drove it the more it grew on me.