2011 Scion tC consumer reviews

$18,275–$19,275 MSRP range
side view of 2011 tC Scion
Explore the 2011 Scion tC
Shop the 2011 Scion tC

Extremely reliable Toyota made car.

This care is able to go well past 150,000 miles. Nice details on the interior. Exterior looks sporty. Car drives very fast. Has bluetooth apple carplay radio and backup camera.

Best car you can get for the money.

Ive owned this car for 3 years and i havent had a single problem with it. What can i say its a toyota. Sold it because i wanted a newer car, probably going to buy another TC.

reliable, economical, fun car

I love this car. I get lots of complements. Very reliable and the price is reasonable. However, not great in the snow. Fortunately wear I live there isn't much snow.

Most reliable care I’ve owned

Best car I’ve had since I’ve owned any car is my life. Rides as smooth as any car in my life. Best looking interior I’ve saw.

most reliable car that i owned

this car is perfect!! It is everything that I need it! I use it to work every day and it does not give me any problem!

Reliable to the max, only compliments on the look.

Gas mileage is excellent and outside of normal maintenance, the only surprise was the need for a water pump a few years after I bought the car. When the need for quick acceleration arises, the smooth six speed transmission and power of the Scion TC allows virtually no hesitation shifting to lower gears, meaning effortless merging into high speed traffic. I know it sounded like a paid for commercial but I wanted to try my hand at it.

The vehicle lives up to its name.

Very sporty considering it?s not a sports car, very pleased with the tC. Would recommend to most that would want something that is more than a car.

Fun Little Car

Its a shame that Toyota did away with this model. For the price you can't beat what you get, a fun little 2 door that gets decent gas mileage and handles very well. Not as "sporty" as it looks but still very fun to drive. Only real complaint is the door panels cant handle the stereo it comes with, you have a song with any kind of bass and it rattles like crazy from the window controls panels on both doors. Its almost like they never actually tested it. But that being the only complaint says a lot!

Catches rubber in 3rd gear.

Runs like new. Excellent condition. All maintenance. 1 owner. Title in hand. Tinted windows. Manual.

I loved Toyota's that are very reliable vehicles.

This car it has everything I was looking for and more. Very satisfied with the condition of the vehicle.