2011 Scion Xb

Great for space but engine issues

by from Cedar Rapids, IA on July 22, 2017

Wonderful car. Can haul dressers, lazyboys, and washers. But the engine has oil consumption issues. Roomy enough for tall people.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Now everyone wants one!

by on July 19, 2017

My daughter had Toyota RAV4 that was wonderful for years. Recent repair cost estimates exceeded the car's value, so we went to trade in for a newer used car. To our delight we found this Scion, which matched perfectly with her goals of comfort, safety, style, and room for weekend cargo and beach trips.

Can't wait to drive another

by from on June 9, 2017

Great fit for my life style. Throughly enjoyed owning it. Highly recommended it. Look forward to driving it again.

Great car

by from on May 31, 2017

It's just right for the price. I wish they still made them. I could only buy a used one. But since they are well made I didn't mind getting one with 84,000 miles on it.

great utility for the money

by from Wildwood, NJ on March 25, 2017

The 2011 x b has a manual trans. which makes it a little bit of work driving. I like a manual for the connection to driving and find automatic trans. vehicles a bit boring. It is amazing how much you can haul with such a compact toaster of a vehicle.

Happy

by from LOXLEY on March 21, 2017

Very reliable and comfortable car. I've had my car for 6 years and still drives great. I love the style of the car and the room from the hatchback.

Scion xb

by from Iowa on February 21, 2017

Recommended for short drivers. Easy to step into. Lots of head room. Made of plastic like material. Great mileage. I totaled mine and I walked away. Seatbelt always.

you can count on this

by from on September 11, 2014

So far I love this car. We also have a 2004 Xb with nearly 200k miles and it still runs like a charm. It isn't the most powerful car, but it has enough pep to handle tricky situations or get home quickly on the freeway. Tons of room on the inside--easy to carry my bicycle when the seats are laid flat.

I love my scion!!

by from Wash, DC on June 7, 2014

This car is great! its easy to drive and easy to park! I can fit in really small spaces too! Its roomy and comfortable!!

Good Used Car

by from Chicago on January 30, 2014

I bought this car used from a loacal toyota dealer. It had 50K on the clock so it was well broken in. It handles well and has the interior room I need. It has a lot of the functionality of a small SUV without the high coast. Gas milage has been decent though not exceptional. I've had no problems starting the car during the recent cold spell (15 below). The ride is a little noisy but I suspect that is due to the snow tires that came on it. I'll try something different when the weather warms up.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Scion Xb