2014 Scion Xb

LOVE this car!

by from Sandy OR on August 29, 2015

Even though it only has 158 horsepower, the oxygen intake engine makes this car fast, and easily maneuverable! Super reliable, good gas mileage, and drives like a little race car! The radio and bluetooth are really nice too! Lots of leg room for a smaller vehicle!

dependable

by from S.E.Texas on December 13, 2014

This is the 2nd Scion XB that my wife has owned. The 1st being a 2005 XB. It was the very best car ever ,we sold it shortly after getting the 2014 XB. Never had any problems with the 1st XB. She liked it so well that the new one is the same color.

Awesome car, awesome value!

by from Douglassville, pa on December 20, 2014

This car is incredible! Like a little "Hot Wheels" hot rod , performs and rides well. Toyota reliability! Gas mileage is averaging 27 for me! Tons of room also for hauling and my four legged buddies!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

2014 scion xb rs 10.0

by from Norwood ma on December 10, 2016

This is my 4th scion and second scion xb rs. They are a good value and offer alittle bit of everything as to it does nothing great but everything well

Loved this car- very safe!!!!

by from Atoka,ok on August 16, 2017

I've owned two of the scion xb's. But the second one I found off of cars.com. It was exactly what I needed for my family if 4. I got into an accident in November, which was a severe accident. The car maneuvered well and every airbag deployed (all the way around the inside of the vehicle). I will be searching on cars.com for my 3rd Scion xB !

Uses car for Transportingfamily

So far so good

by from Lexington, ky on July 19, 2017

New to this vehicle, but currently in love with the features and the driving capability is superior.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great little wagon

by from Sheboygan, WI on March 10, 2017

This is my 2nd XB. You have to know what to expect when you are getting into a Scion. It is made to be an inexpensive/reliable car with not many frills. It is exactly that. What people do not realize is the amount of Toyota backed add-on's that are available for these cars. All covered by the factory warranty. Very cool. Wish they would have stuck with this brand.

fuel gallon issue

by from HAGERSTOWN MD on March 2, 2017

Hello, I am disappointed with fuel gallon because I thought it has 14.5 gallons but I found it has 11.65 gallons twice times when I put gasoline in my car. It bothers me alot. Can you tell me about it? Hope it will be helpful for me to see your feedback, Thanks.