2015 smart ForTwo Consumer Reviews

3.0
Average based on 2 reviews

piece of junk

by from Yorba Linda, CA on April 30, 2015

worst car I've ever owned... finally dumped it after thousands in repair bills from Mercedes Benz. i tried and tried to make the relationship work but it was just too one sided. i was a smart fan... originally loved the style and concept but it was just not worth the money or aggravation.

from curious to owner

by from Aurora Colorado on August 2, 2014

I saw them, I investigated, " holy cow a brand new car even I can afford and it's made by Mercedes!" Lets face it they have a great well earned reputation. It handles fantastic n feels big on the inside. It gets fantastic mileage. I love it! I've already been recommending it to all my co- workers, friends and family. I'm smart and so is my car. :). I never dreamed I would be able to get such a great car AND new!