2007 B9 Tribeca

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca

Have You Driven the 2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca?

Great crossover vehicle

by Hockey Mom from Buffalo NY on Mon Aug 27 2007

Changed from GMC Envoy to Subaru B9 Tribeca and absolutely love the difference in handling and comfort. Sweeping dash makes the front interior feel very roomy. Back cargo compartment passed the "hockey bags" test.

Best car I have owned

by lovmytribeca from Exeter, NH on Fri Jun 11 2010

I have had my Tribeca for almost three years now and now have 125,000 on it. It has been a wonderful car and I love every minute I spend in it. No problems with the car. I hope it last another 125,000.

Sleek alternative to the minivan

by SubaruV from Covington, Ky on Wed May 25 2011

This was our first time purchasing a Subaru. As our family was growing, we were looking for a dependable alternative to the minivan. This Subaru Tribeca delivers. We lucked out in our used car search and found a fully loaded one 7 pasenger Tribeca (navigation, DVD, leather, etc). Very comfortable ride, averaging 19mpg but mostly city miles. Took in on a trip up to MI and averaged 24mpg. I quickly fell in love with my Subaru and ended purchasing the Imprezza Outback Sport as our secondary vehicle.

Luxury+Quality+Style=Tribeca

by zoomer from Baltimore, MD on Tue Dec 05 2006

Test drove this vehicle and bought a 2007 the same day. Loved the interior design and exterior lines. The grille, I think, is one of its best traits, although looked down upon by many. It is an SUV of its own, and the fact that it may be different from others is what makes it stylish. I have taken this car on only one trip so far, and it has been a dream. It offers a smooth ride, great handling, and extreme comfort with its fully loaded options and features. I like the fact that not many people have it. It is a head turner, and I have had many compliments on it so far. I cant wait to get this baby out in the snow. I have no doubts that it will last me 10+ years. I recommend to anyone in the market for a luxury SUV. Although many think it is overpriced, I think you get a lot of bang for your buck- it is truly a wonderful vehicle.

This is my second Subaru

by I love cars from Eureka, California on Sat Feb 20 2010

I absolutely love this vehicle. We got a seven seater as we are expecting our third child. It feels luxurious inside this vehicle with ample space for the whole family. We traded our 1997 Subaru Outback for this car and boy what an upgrade! We know how reliable Subarus are and are stable in all kinds of weather. We live in Northern California where rain and hail are regulars. I couldn't be any safer with than the AWD of this car. Every time we look at our car we just can't help but have "perma-grins". Another LONG TERM keeper from Subaru. Haven't you seen a lot of old Subaru's out there that out live their owners? Yes Subaru's will last forever.

Safest Car I've ever owned

by Browser from Annapolis, MD on Sat Dec 16 2006

Only complaint about this car is the space for the third row seats. I am a long time Subaru owner so I may be biased. This vehicle rides extremely well and handles as well as any I've driven. I credit the VDC and great brakes with avoiding what I thought was a certain accident. I guess the exterior beauty is in the eye of the beholder; my wife loves it.

LOVE IT!!!!

by littles from lakewood, wa on Wed Feb 27 2008

I love this car!! My husband drove It and fell in love, we have 3 kids all of which are in car seats and It fits them all great. We previously owned a minivan and now are no longer sacrificing style in this vehicle. Great car and I plan to pass this down to my son when he starts to drive.

7 Passenger Limited. We Adore this Luxo crossover

by Crossover lovers from Northern Virginia on Sat Jun 30 2007

This is our first full size SUV (crossover) and thanks to the Tribeca we are extrmely happy we moved up. I have been driving luxury sedans and my wife small SUVs for the last 9 years. We drove numerous luxury and full sized SUVs and cross overs, and fell in love with the Subaru. And it has not disappointed. After a couple of long trips and wife driving to and from work the Tribeca is a joy to drive. Extremely comfortable and rides great on highway and local roads. Getting about 19.5 - 20.5 mpgs city and highway combined. We adore the styling of the Tribeca and can't figure some of the bad press and change for 2008. The interior is a work of art with sweeping lines and the very secure and exciting feeling of being in an aircraft cockpit. Ask my daughter and she will tell you every time we walk up to the vehicle I get tingles and exholt - what a machine. The Tribeca just exudes quality. The vehicle has the quality of the Lexus and Acura's of the world, but for a good chunck less in price. We bought a 7 passenger limited with Nav system that works wonderfully. Can't say enough about how much we enjoy this (luxury) and versatile vehicle.

great car for the money

by lilnado13 from Oneonta, NY on Tue Jul 28 2009

I have had my 2007 B9 Tribeca for almost three and i have loved every minute of ownership! It is a great car. It is amazingly comfortable to ride in and for such a large car it has amazing performance and handling. I live in upstate NY and we get a lot of snow and the car handles it like a champ.The only problem i can see with the car is that the gas tanks is a little small and we have had to replace the front right bushing twice. But beside that this car is amazing and i would not trade it for the most expensive car in the world!!

Blows away the competition!

by Subaru Convert from Oregon on Fri Aug 17 2007

I have owned this car for a year and have loved every day of ownership. After a 4-month long investigation into every vehicle in the class (from Cadilac to Volvo) I settled on the B9 Tribeca and have not regretted the decision once. The B9 is a go anywhere car, with great flexability, tremendous comfort, and a look that will turn heads and garner approving nods. For anyone interested in a great vehicle verses a status symbol must go with the Subaru. Too bad Subaru made the 2008 model look like every other crossover on the road.

1 2

Our Take on the 2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca

I distinctly remember the first time I saw a Subaru B9 Tribeca. I remember because I was taken back by the Cyrano De Bergerac like proboscis (big ol' snout, for those less interested in the dramatic arts) on what is usually the grille of a car. It wasn't until I drove the B9 Tribeca that I actually "got it". That honker is supposed to look like the area of an airplane where the propeller goes. Obviously that is not an easy leap for my mind to make, Once I'd made the jump, I recognized it everywhere in the B9 Tribeca.

Sitting in the driver's seat is like sitting in a cockpit. Even the lines of the dash mimic wings. I am comfortably tucked into my seat with all of the controls and gauges set out before... Read More