2015 Subaru Brz

This car is a dream to drive.

by from Richardson, Texas on July 28, 2014

This car is a dream to drive. It is fun at 20 MPH and 80 MPH. And as my youngest daughter said, "that car is so sexy"!

2015 BRZ

by from Ontario, CA on March 1, 2017

I Purchased my 2015 BRZ from Subaru of Orange Coast and let me tell you, This car is Very fun to drive! It's so tail happy it will keep your adrenaline pumping through every turn! Yes, i know it doesn't have a lot of Power or a Turbo... But that's what keeps the cost down! I recommend going in for a test drive and see for yourself!

A really great, affordable sports car

by from Chicago, IL on June 3, 2016

I came from an STi and was looking for something a bit more purpose built (and less expensive). At first I was worried about the "lack" and while it is true you're not going to be winning any drag races, man is this car fun to drive and it corners so well! I really do love this car, especially for how much they cost and the (limited) normal car capabilities.

Best Deal for the Money

by from Scottsdale on May 17, 2017

This car is a blast to drive. It is very quick and responsive and is gorgeous to look at. It gets you where you need to go the most fun way possible.

This is just about as good as it gets

by from Manlius, NY on March 22, 2017

This car was built I'm sure for someone who wants a sports car and not for a 70 something lady but I fell in love with it when I saw it and when I drove it, I couldn't say no. A car is not just something for me to get around in.....I enjoys driving and the sounds and feel of the car when I go through the gears, and everything is topnotch!

Amazing performance

by from on April 6, 2017

The BRZ drives amazingly around corners, has amazing speed, and you shift with ease with its 6spd short shifter.

Sleek Little Car

by from Westland, MI on May 3, 2017

I love the ride of the car. It's my dream vehicle. Everything from the design to performance gets 5 stars (I do wish it had a little more power cause I came from driving a Camero)

Most fun to drive car I?ve owned

by from Houston, TX on December 13, 2017

The BRZ is a total blast to drive. Nothing beats the smile it puts on your face once you see it?s sporty styling either.

Bang for you buck

by from orange park.fl on June 30, 2017

This car feels safe, comfortable, luxury, fast, good car for beginners, long-lasting,reliable, fun..
Not Rated Reliability

First Subaru and will buy another!

by from Findlay, Ohio on August 21, 2015

The exterior is so sleek and stylish. The BRZ is my second sports car and my first Subaru. I am having fun feeling completely comfortable driving my BRZ. I will purchase another Subaru because of the wonderful warranty and dog friendly interior available. Do I want to have fun while I drive- absolutely! I love my new SUBARU BRZ!!

Our Expert Review: 2015 Subaru Brz