2015 Subaru BRZ Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2015 Subaru Brz
Average based on 3 reviews

This car is a dream to drive.

by from Richardson, Texas on July 28, 2014

This car is a dream to drive. It is fun at 20 MPH and 80 MPH. And as my youngest daughter said, "that car is so sexy"!

A really great, affordable sports car

by from Chicago, IL on June 3, 2016

I came from an STi and was looking for something a bit more purpose built (and less expensive). At first I was worried about the "lack" and while it is true you're not going to be winning any drag races, man is this car fun to drive and it corners so well! I really do love this car, especially for how much they cost and the (limited) normal car capabilities.

First Subaru and will buy another!

by from Findlay, Ohio on August 21, 2015

The exterior is so sleek and stylish. The BRZ is my second sports car and my first Subaru. I am having fun feeling completely comfortable driving my BRZ. I will purchase another Subaru because of the wonderful warranty and dog friendly interior available. Do I want to have fun while I drive- absolutely! I love my new SUBARU BRZ!!