Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2018 Crosstrek

2018 Subaru Crosstrek

2018 Subaru Crosstrek

5 out of 5 stars Reliability

Have You Driven the 2018 Subaru Crosstrek?

It's a fun car to drive

by Orange the new red from Tacoma, Wa on Thu Sep 07 2017

I find it to be a very comfortable car, and fun to drive. I Purchased the limited with eyesight. It has leather seats., the drivers seat is easy to adjust . Love the heated front seats. Dual climate control keeps everyone happy . The Eyesight system is great , just remember to turn it off at drive thru car washes then back on afterwards. It has the best back up camera system I have found yet. Lets you see where the rear of the car is going and shows you where the rear of the car is headed as you turn the wheel, I know I didn't discribe it well . Take one out and test drive it and you'll see what I mean. The cars voice control system is great. It uses a slightly different wording than my other cars, and that took learning . I really enjoy this car. If you can do a test drive at night , you'll really like the head light system. It is a very well thought out car.

No complaints so far!

by aprildifranco from Los Angeles, CA on Tue Sep 12 2017

I just got a new Crosstrek Saturday from Subaru Pacific and I love it! It's really practical, affordable, it looks cool, it comes with 3 free years of Satellite Radio, it has leather seats, a touchscreen navigation system, a moon roof, and a tent capability for the luggage rack. It drives so great, it is 4 wheel drive, but gets really good gas mileage.

It doesn't get any better than Subaru!

by Lovin It! from Branford, CT on Sun Dec 17 2017

I am new to the Subaru family after owning a Chevy, Ford, Chrysler and a Saturn. And in my opinion, the quality, design, safety features, and comfort of the Subaru is so much better than the other brands. I wish that I had purchased one years ago. As soon as I drove my Subaru Crosstrek Limited for the first time, I fell in love with it. Take one for a test drive and you will see what I am talking about. It's a well-made, comfortable, and safe car to drive. You won't regret buying one. If you're reading this and you live in CT, stop by Premier Subaru in Branford like I did. They are a wonderful dealership and they truly care about their customers. Great car and great dealership. It doesn't get better than that!

Luv it!!!

by Deb from Arlington, WA on Wed Oct 11 2017

I really enjoy it, extremely comfortable plus the confidence knowing this car will be able to handle any type of weather situation that comes our way. Easy to drive and the visibility is excellent.

Safest Car I’ve Owned!

by iHeartSubaru from Denver on Fri Nov 24 2017

I love the sporty look of the car on the outside, and I purchased the premium, so I have a lot of wonderful amenities on the inside as well. The back up camera is great! It’s taking some getting used to with the eyesight cameras. They correct me if I drift in lanes and it’s a little scary at first until you get used to it. Other then that, the sound system is great and the size of the car is perfect if you want something bigger than a sedan, but not an SUV. *side note* the car I was originally promised was totaled in the process of being transported to me. It was in a head on collision and just crumpled up. The driver survived the wreck, albeit with serious non-life threatening injuries. Knowing the car can take that much damage and the driver survived’ Proves how safe the car is. I am grateful the young man is alive and is ok.

I LOVE MY CROSSTREK.

by Kim from Seattle, WA on Wed Jan 17 2018

Mmmk, so—I've only had this car for three weeks. So, be advised that any long-term issues are yet to be discovered. BUT. I love this car. I love the look, the feel, how it drives. In the first 48 hours of owning it, we had some snow and I got to try it out on some packed snow streets, and it was actually difficult to lose traction. It handles really well (so far!) on adverse road conditions. In three weeks I've driven 1,100 miles—and still love the car. I have a manual transmission—and having hill assist is FANTASTIC (although it's taking me a while to get used to—I've always driven manuals, so getting used to not rolling backwards is weird, but great). My ONLY qualm with the car is that the horn is super wimpy. It is a beep, not a honk. Alas, if that is my biggest qualm with the vehicle, I shall remain quite satisfied.

Sporty with comfort

by ThatLMcD from Ventura, CA on Wed Nov 29 2017

The new Crosstrek has a better ride, more comfortable seats, better stereo, and very upgraded safety features. And the new Cool Grey Khaki color is the bomb!

Great all around car for everything

by UtahSubaru from Sandy, Ut on Mon Dec 11 2017

The car has met all my needs in both styling and handling characteristics and fuel efficiency. The car is loaded with safety equipment for an absolute bargain. Blind spot, collision avoidance, adaptive cruise control, back up warning, lane departure warning, and lane keep assist. So comfortable, great ride, all wheel drive makes it handle like a rear wheel drive car giving it great handling compared to front wheel drive. Subaru really did its homework on the redesign.

Good car for the money

by NEWTOSUV on Sat Feb 03 2018

I love the safety features and electronics, and the view is nice since I am high up. Gas mileage is much better than my old Acura TL, but I missed the power of my old car.

Sporty, Fun, Comfortable, Reliable, and Safe!

by Subaru Sunday from Bourbonnais on Fri Dec 08 2017

The newly redesigned Crosstrek has plenty of cargo room, lots of legroom, and tons of perks! For me one of the best additions for 2018 is Android Auto/Apple Play. I didn't care for the Eyesight so ordered mine without. I just don't like the idea of the car doing things "for" me. The seats are very comfortable even for a long road trip. It doesn't have a ton of horsepower, but it will get out of any situation you get in to! I didn't buy it to race, I bought it to travel through snow and maybe some muddy off-road conditions from time to time. And this it does well! I have the limited and the leather is nice. I added several smaller options and have been happy with everything. Probably the only thing I would change is maybe I would order myself some Weather Tech mats instead of ordering the Subaru all weather mats. They are no comparison to Weather Tech. But overall I am extremely happy with my cute, Fun, Comfortable, and Safe new car! It is just about the total package!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31

Our Take on the 2018 Subaru Crosstrek

The verdict:

On price, amenities, handling, all-weather safety and versatility, the Crosstrek is hard to beat. At a stoplight, it’s much easier.

Versus the competition:

The Crosstrek was once the biggest vehicle and best value in the class, but the competition has started to copy its formula.

We liked the original Subaru Crosstrek — an Impreza-based, butched-up, soft-roader hatchback — enough that it won our Subcompact SUV Challenge in 2015. Now, a second-generation Crosstrek has arrived, and while it may look similar to the outgoing one, it is indeed an all-new car. Sitting on the new Subaru Global Platform that will form the basis of nearly all of Subaru's future cars, the 2018 Crosstrek is more than 95 percent new. Again based on the Impreza, it's a compact hatchback with exceptional interior SUV-like room and standard all-wheel drive.

Go-Anywhere Looks

The change from Impreza to Crosstrek starts with the parts you can see. The Subaru Crosstrek's sheet... Read More