1995 Subaru Impreza Consumer Reviews

4.3
Average based on 3 reviews

Solid as a Rock

by from Poughkeepsie, New York on August 17, 2006

My 95 Impreza Wagon AWD has 85,000 miles on it and is very reliable. It is also great in snow. The car has the original exhaust system on it, which I find incredible, particularly since the car is mostly driven locally. I'd buy another one based on my experiences with this one.

wow best car ive owned by far

by from seattle wa on June 9, 2009

as said above i bought this car for 400 and so far i have only had minor upkeep for it. I can understand what it means to be in love with your car though thanks to this one!

190 K and still no problems

by from NH on May 23, 2008

I'm the third owner of this vehicle and I've been driving it for a year. I like the size and style, I have a spoiler on the back and the underneath fog lights make it look like a newer model and most people can't believe the car is 13 years old. The 2.2 L 2 door manual can keep up with traffic. Fuel economy is great too.