1999 Subaru Impreza Consumer Reviews

Change Year
1999 Subaru Impreza
Average based on 2 reviews

First car and i still love driving it

by from on September 16, 2012

This is my first car and i love it. I dont have to sacrifice my wallet to have fun or maintain. The buttons, radio, witche,s and dials on he dashboard are easy to use and understand. Everytime i go to car meets with my friends they are always asking if I would sell, i always say, Im not selling it. while my friends are paying boats loads on their expensive overrated high maintenance gas guzzling flashy cars. I have all that need with this peppy subaru.

Nice AWD car for the price

by from Rochester NY on March 19, 2014

I purchased the 99 Impreza for my college aged daughter in the Rochester NY area after her previous car was totaled by a deer. After school she plans to stay in the Rochester area so an AWD vehicle is real handy in the winter. I purchased this car in Philadelphia then drove it to Baltimore to get it inspected in MD and tagged. A week later I drove it to Rochester and I must say that the one thing I wished it had was cruise conrol. It has a stiff suspension that can be a little rough on long drives and not so smooth highways. The car has a lot of power for a 2.2L engine. I was told that the 2.2 is a good engine and with nearly 200K on the car, I am hoping for a few years of trouble free operation.