2007 Subaru Impreza

Salespeople not pushy and good listeners

by from Milford NJ on September 18, 2017

Just what my son was looking for. Staff knowledgeable and helpful. Staff worked together for our good
Not Rated Reliability

Most reliable car I've ever owned is my Subaru WRX

by from Oxford on July 31, 2017

This car has been fantastic to me as I am a car lover and have had many different types and styles of cars but the all wheel drive option and style.of this car you can't get better

Uses car for Havingfun

Ireally like the way it handles

by from TAMAQUA PA. on July 27, 2017

This is the first Subaru I ever had I like the way it drives and good on gas I would buy another one if I was getting one. It handles real good on the road.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Extremely reliable

by from Chicago IL on July 23, 2017

This car is extremely reliable and efficient, doesn't perform as well as the WRX but still has enough power to enjoy the ride, mine currently has 112,000 miles and is running strong never giving me no major problems at all

I love my car

by from Portland, OR & San Diego, CA on July 12, 2017

The 2007 Subaru Impreza is a great car! It's very reliable, handles great and has more power than a lot of cars nowadays under $20,000. I bought it 10 years ago and it is currently at 203,000 miles. I think it could certainly go another 100,000 miles

Uses car for Havingfun

Good car, different from most.

by from Tampa, FL on July 8, 2017

Good car. A lot of things about it are different from most cars, sometimes this makes it a little harder or more expensive to fix. Main thing i can say is to look at it well before buying, sometimes the previous owner(s) may have tried to cut corners because of the extra expenses involved in ownership. Also due to their unique boxer engine design, they are know to burn oil at higher millages.

Very reliable

by from on June 25, 2017

Pretty reliable and fun to drive. It's gets uncomfortable for longer drives however. With proper maintenance this thing whould go well over 150k miles

Great little car

by from Port Ewen on May 26, 2017

Awesome little car. Handles well & the folks @ Colonial Subaru are just the best. I bought an outback from them 2 years ago from the same salesman & love it!

Very fun car

by from Rapid city, SD on May 23, 2017

Car is a blast to drive. The handling is fantastic, but the ride is a little stiff for long drives. Can for two car seats in the back, but trunk space is lacking.

Stylish and rugged

by from Portland, ME on May 13, 2017

I have always loved Subarus. This is a more compact model than the Outback I owned before. The interior design couldn't be more comfortable or well laid out. The ride is not quite as smooth as the outback, but the reliability, power and more compact size is just what I wanted.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Subaru Impreza