2012 Subaru Impreza consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Impreza Subaru
Explore the 2012 Impreza Subaru
Shop the 2012 Impreza Subaru
1.0

El dealer más tramposo que he visitado y e hecho n

El vehículo ya lo e llevado en 2 ocasiones. Pero lo peor que me sucedió fue como.me dieron un precio y después de firmar un contrato por una cantidad El dealer envió otro contrato al banco con un sin número de hidden fees. Son unos ladrones y me aseguraré de que la mayor parte de personas a las que pueda llegar se enteren

4.1

Reliable Commuter, Sunday Driving Car

This car has a sporty interior, with comfortable seats and tones of leg and head room. Great college car or other who needs space for transporting luggage and medium furniture items.

Most reliable and cheap on gas vehicle Ive owned.

This car has been more then good. No issues. Drives amazing and is in great condition. Highly recommend this vehicle. I have had it about 7 months and It’s been the best vehicle I’ve had.

Car is reliable and in good condition

The car is good except the cooler went out just right out of town. Shea Auto Sale is willing to work with us on the issue.

4.4

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

Subaru reliability and quality that can't be beat. I love driving this car. It has great gas mileage and is very low maintenance. This car is great for a couple or new high school or college graduate.

Great for a commuter or in the snow, 30+ MPG

This has been a spectacular car for us and we will definitely miss it. It does great in the snow, and is smooth down the highway.

2.4

burns oil like it is gas

Everything is backward on this car we have to change the oil every 3000 miles and still add a quart of oil in between Ride is very rough feels like a truck instead of a car.

My Fifth Subaru in a Row

This is the first Imprezza we have bought. I loved the four Foresters that we had previously, but this time we choose the Imprezza because it is lower to the ground. My husband is a paraplegic and he was having trouble transferring from his wheelchair to the car seat. We choose the Imprezza to make it easier for him to get into and out of the car. As with all our other Subarus, it is an easy car to drive and to live with. I do miss the slightly more cargo space that we had in the Foresters, but that is my only criticism. We are happy with the Imprezza and find no real fault with it...just our wish for a bit more cargo space.

Best Gas Mileage

Fun car to drive. Comfortable. Great in all weather. This winter was able to get through some thick snow better than some trucks did. Recommend to all.

Love my Subaru

The car meets all my wants and needs. Sun roof, heated seats, beautiful color, comfortable interior, roof rack and I got it for a steal!