2021 Subaru Impreza consumer reviews

$18,795–$20,095 MSRP range
Photo not available
Explore the 2021 Subaru Impreza
Shop the 2021 Subaru Impreza

Most reliable car I’ve owned. My third Impreza!

I always feel very safe with Vermont winters. Always feel I have control even in inclement weather! I love all the standard features and feel safe driving my grandchildren in this car.

Great basic car

This is a perfect car replacing my old Ford Focus, Simple and reliable. Great maneuvering and good gas mileage. Very reasonable price and value compared to similar cars.

4.0

Superbaru value

Steering is not as firm as i’d like, but it is good. Ride is good. noise level is good. Visibility is fantastic. Important Controls are handy, obvious and easy to use. Braking is outstanding. Very good value, just not a stunner.

I love it!

The car drives very well and it is comfortable for me. I have had Subarus for many years. It is the only car I will buy!

4.3

First new purchase great car for the money all ard

I like the car so far decent on gas and the all wheel drive is awesome there is a few bugs to be worked I’m sure there is in all new cars If you need something with all wheel drive good on gas that’s the car I do have a driver side window issue every once in a while try to roll the window up it goes right back down and stays halfway do it a few times and it stops but still at issue

I got this car for work and a daily driver.

The car is exactly what I need for work. Great milage and dependable. I will enjoy driving it to work and around town. great little car.

3.9

Fun to drive, looks great

Ride is smooth with great acceleration. Comfortable interior, lots of space, looks great. Salesman very informed, post sale staff excellent. Would recommend Suburu to anyone.

This car has eyes!

I recently traded in my 2016 Impreza for the 2021 model. It is no doubt superior to the last car in every way! The handling, acceleration, and CVT transmission were outstanding and clearly noticeable. I love the Eyesight drive assist mode. This may be an exaggeration, but I feel it's only one step down from Tesla's autopilot.

4.1

Wife is jealous, wants one for her self.

I'd been eyeing the impreza of about a year. My transmission blew on my car and bought a white sedan premium. Love the car, fits our family of 3 great. My wife wants to trade her Jeep Cherokee in on the hatchback version.

New car - very happy

This is our 3rd Impreza so that should be all we have to say Love It !!!! The only thing we ever change is the color, someday we may own every color lol