1995 Subaru Legacy

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Proctorville,Ohio on December 30, 2006

I have had this car since it was new. It has never failed me and is probably the best car I've ever owned in 35 yrs of driving.Winter driving is fun again. The harsher the conditions the better. I will buy another if it ever wears out.......

Deserves a Look

by from Bristow, VA on February 8, 2007

I am the orginial owner and with 225K miles, I never had a major problem. Just routine maintance, belts, tires, and bulbs. I change the oil every 5k and it runs like it could go another 200K.

2nd one...

by from Duluth, MN on November 23, 2006

This is my 2nd Legacy Wagon that I have owned...and i love it!!! Paid a bit more for it...but it's well worth it. 176,000 miles an still purrin' strong. Subaru defintely knows how to make somethin' reliable and strong for the long haul... move over Toyota/Honda/Ford/Chevy/Dodge...... look in your rear view mirror....there's a subaru in your view right now.... Muhahaha.

Great Car

by from Rochester, NY on February 6, 2008

I bought this car from a family member two years ago and it is still running strong with 160,000 miles!

Great car

by from CT on November 23, 2012

This car has been great. It has needed maintenance and some repairs.Looks disreputable. But it's been my pal for 17+ years. Its exhaust is leaking, so it's time for it to go.

Most reliable car I've owned.

by from Chicago, IL on May 24, 2017

I've had this car since 1996 and it's still still running strong. It's smooth, small, and very easy to drive.

Our Expert Review: 1995 Subaru Legacy