2016 Legacy

2016 Subaru Legacy

2016 Subaru Legacy

4.5

Have you driven the 2016 Subaru Legacy?

2016 Legacy Owner (3.6r)

by Bob from Spruce Pine N.C. on Sun May 29 2016

I have owned the car since Sept. 2015 and I am glad that I bought car this rather than several other vechile that I researched and test drove. It represents a great value for content choice. Looks good, not over done and the interior is clean and intuitive. It handles well in the Western North Carolina mountains, has plently of smooth passing power and rides very smoothly. I think it is totally understated and classy. Gas mailage has been much better than EPA rating and I really enjoy the power of this car. Fun to drive, great infotainment unit for the price and the eyesite feature is brilliant . Plus you get all wheel drive, While I see many comments from others that all wheel drive is not necessary, I find the traction feel better than any, any other car, SUV or truck, and I driven a great variety. Floor the gas and feel the traction. Great to speed out of curves too. This is the best vechile for the money out there today, but that's just my opinion. I have had only one issue and that was a sticking fuel filler door and that was repaired by Subaru.

Absolutely the best car I have ever owned!

by Ernig from Gold Hill, NC on Fri Jan 01 2016

I researched the 2016 Subaru Legacy Premium with the Eyesight option prior to driving it. I was impressed with the superior collision avoidance system and its safety features. But when I drove the car, I was blown away. I had no idea driving could be this enjoyable. The car is comfortable, balanced and stable to drive. This is my first Subaru and I highly recommend this car to anyone. Thank you Subaru for engineering and building such a great car. I LOVE THIS CAR!

Best Car I have ever owned

by Lucky from on Mon Dec 28 2015

It is a very reliable car, it has done great in the snow and has amazing traction unlike my other awd vehicles I have owned. For the car I purchased I feel like I have gotten a great deal as far as price for the amazing vehicle I bought.

Great Car Overall

by Willie from Hershey, PA on Wed Mar 02 2016

Traded in a 2013 Sonata for the security and safety of all-wheel drive and this car does not disappoint. 27 mpg local and 33 mpg highway is awesome! Bought the Limited , so all the bells and whistles - literally! EyeSight is excellent, so get used to beeps telling you what to do (you can turn some of them off). Interior is nice except for some ugly dark paneling. The T/T steering wheel is better than the Sonatas, but not by much. Navigation system is not very good - very user unfriendly. Other than that, the car is everything I expected it to be. Highly recommend it.

Awesome

by bogiejdt from Gainesville,VA on Fri Mar 18 2016

The 2016 Subaru Legacy Limited is one awesome car. It has all the current technology included plus AWD, Rides Great.

First Time Subaru Owner

by Teen Driver from Murrieta, Ca on Tue Feb 16 2016

I am amazed with the Subaru Legacy. This car is spectacular such as: fuel economy, power, safety, and technology. Eyesight is the best thing invented. Everything is easy to use and in arms reach. And the cloth seating is soft and supported. What I love about it is well equipped car and space is amazing in and out. Great job. Just received the car as a birthday gift so cant wait for adventures to come with my Subaru.

Replacing 1992 Legacy

by Jim, BSME CalPoly from 61010 on Sun Apr 16 2017

Wife totaled 1992 Legacy in 1993 and walked away. This 2017 is equally fun to drive with plenty of room for taller people. All the electronic toys are neat but not easy to find your way around, but I am slowly learning to use and enjoy them.

million bucks

by lucky girl from binghamton, new york on Wed Mar 30 2016

Love my new Legacy color was what I wanted great on gas. Steering was right on very tight an precise. only complaint gas release on floor could'nt reach .Over all loved everything

2016 Subaru Legacy...fantastic!

by Ryan S. from Arnold, MD on Sun Mar 26 2017

I'm 6'2" and the driver's seat has plenty of leg room. The leather seats are very comfortable. The infotainment center with navigation is very easy to use. My favorite feature is the EyeSight Driver Assist. As a regional sales guy, I spend a lot of time on the road and after one week, this feature is awesome.

Great value in an all wheel drive sedan.

by Happy legacy owner. from Marietta, GA. on Mon Mar 27 2017

Very comfortable with good visibility, this car corners extremely well. Lots of room in the back and trunk. Super service and updates from the company.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2016 Subaru Legacy

The verdict: When life's hamster wheel of school drop-offs, long work days and endless grocery runs is at full velocity, I forget what I'm driving. The 2016 Subaru Legacy only deepens that rut; while it's practical and safe, it's also charmless and forgettable.

Against the competition: Like its middle-of-the-road placement in Cars.com's 2016 Midsize Sedan Challenge, the Legacy is midpack among the more refined Chevrolet Malibu and more spirited Kia Optima, though its road manners are more pleasant than other competitors, like the Honda Accord and Toyota Camry. Compare them all here.

The Legacy was redesigned for 2015, so changes for 2016 are minor. The steering system was revised and lane departure prevention... Read More