1994 Subaru Loyale

Best Childhood car

by from SLC, Utah on May 8, 2017

My dad had 1983 GL and 1994 (last year it was made) Subaru Loyale 1.4L Wagon and 1991 Sedan I thought it was awesome car, spare tire in engine bay, way the rear seat fold down, navy blue interior, 4wd button on shifter, interesting dash button placement etc. my dad used it as work car, camping car 4wd works great, its great family car hill brake holder doesn't always work right but very neat idea. engine gave out so i sold it to another guy who also has subaru loyale. one day i hope to buy it and fix it up

Best car ever!

by from on April 26, 2011

This car is really great! Good on gas and is one of the best investments that you could ever make!!!

This was the Best Car I Ever Owned!

by from Vermont on October 5, 2009

This was the best car I ever owned. It was given to me after the timing belts had broken and were replaced. The shop that replaced them couldn?t get the car running properly. After playing around with the timing, and thinking about it for about a month, I decided to connect the spark plug wires exactly backwards from the diagram in the service book. The car ran perfectly, the diagram in the book was backwards. I drove it until about 200K miles and was in an accident. It would probably still be aboround if it was not in an accident. I loved the 4wd button on top of the manual shifter.