Our Expert Review: 2012 Subaru Tribeca

Happy with purchase

by from connecticut on September 3, 2012

My wife and I bought a 2012 Tribeca and are very happy with it. I don't get all of the negative ratings to be honest but the fit was a great one for my wife. The knocks on the car are the mileage and lack of room for the 3rd row. For us, my wife does not drive a great distance to work and the tradeoff for response and power on the car is worth it. The 3rd row is functional in that the only people who will ride in the rear 3rd seat is the occasional time our 2 children are there when there are others in the car. Interior set up is beautiful.

second tribeca own in one month

by from Mountain View, CA on December 24, 2011

Having so many problems with a brand new 2011 went back to dealer to purchase a 2012, so far happy:)

Great Car

by from Arizona on January 30, 2012

Subaru Tribeca is fun to own and really fun to drive. The standard AWD system is bullet proof. It's great on snow and rain. The engine pulls the mountains with little effort. The limited model has it all, Moonroof, heated seats with memory and if you have kids 7 passenger. Look at youtube videoes on any Subaru model and you will see wht its smart to own this vehicle.

Less than 13 mpg. Subaru advertised 16mpg.

by from Mountain View, CA on January 3, 2012

We bought a 2011 and from the begining had back support problem, we decided since couln't get our money back to get a 2012 (design is better) but now we are stuck with 7 years paying this gas eater. Windshields and windows fog easily all the time, should bought an Acura RDX.

Similar Models