2014 Subaru Tribeca Consumer Reviews

2014 Subaru Tribeca
Average based on 1 review

OUTSTANDING CAR AND DEALERSHIP

by from ROSELL, GEORGIA on January 24, 2014

THIS IS THE BEST CAR I HAVE EVERY OWNED. IT HAS ALL THE FEATURES I WANTED AND GIVES A GREAT RIDE. THIS IS MY THIRD SUBARU AND I WOULD NOT EVEN CONSIDER BUYING ANOTHER BRAND. THEY ARE BUILT TO LAST AND ARE VERY DEPENDABLE. THE CARS ARE SOLID AND YOU CAN TELL THAT BY OPENING AND CLOSING THE DOORS. SUBARU CARS NEVER WEAR OUT. NOTICE HOW MANY YOU SEE ON THE ROAD THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME. IT IS ALMOST A "CULT" THAT YOU BELONG TO. TROCALLI SUBARU IN CUMMING, GEORGIA IS THE ONLY DEALER THAT I WOULD BUY FROM. IT IS WHERE "FRIENDS SEND THEIR FRIENDS" THEY GIVE YOU A "GOOD DEAL" AND GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO BE SURE YOU ARE VERY SATISFIED. THE PARTS DEPARTMENT GETS WHAT YOU NEED QUICKLY. THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS UNBEATABLE AND OFFERS QUICK TURN AROUND. THERE IS NO BETTER DEALERSHIP FOR SUBARU IN THE ATLANTA METRO. SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON'T EVEN BOTHER GOING ANYWHERE ELSE!