2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Excellent, fun, SUV

by from Stoneham, MA on September 18, 2009

This is a great little SUV. I bought it new and it still looks new. People are shocked when they hear it an 2002. (2009)

Satisfied with the Grand Vitara

by from Gladstone, MO. on February 28, 2009

The Grand Vitara is an exllent second car and to tow behind a motorhome. I purchased my 2002 in 2004. With the manual transfer case you just put it in neutral with the automatic transmission in park. You can leave the key in the off position for towing if you follow this procedure. (Unlock the steering wheel by turning the ignition on,and then turn the key to the lock position. Caution: donot remove the key. As long as the key remains in the ignition the steering wheel will remain unlocked). I have used this procedure sence I purches it in 2004 and it works fine. The odomator does not register miles and everything is off so the battery will not rundown while towing.