1997 Suzuki X-90 Consumer Reviews

3.7
Average based on 3 reviews

Loved this car

by from Philly on March 3, 2008

I inherited my 1997 X-90 in my twenties. I loved it's unique look, great way to get attention! Unfortunately, around year number 10 I had a slew of electrical problems. I also had to replace the starter, alternator and pretty much the entire mechanical system, piece by piece! Also, the short wheel base made it a bit scary going around turns and difficult to parallel park despite it's miniature size. Recently, it was totaled in an accident- I walked away without a scratch! I wish I could find a replacement, but nothing is even similar!

Cute-Ute

by from Longwood FL on April 9, 2009

I bought my 1997 X-90 brand new in May of 97. I was 28 at the time and loved it's styling. It was my daily driver for about 2.5 years until my then boyfriend and I had my first child, a baby girl. Anyway, 12 years later I still own my X-90, it only has 52k mi as I don't drive it often. It's reliabilty is very good considering it's only driven 700 miles a year.. repair costs are next to nothing, seeing as how I don't drive it, but still if I had the choice I'd do it all again.

enjoy diving

by from columbus ohio on March 13, 2012

window slow ot go up not super fast but handle great in all weather roomy . can see everything around you like fish bowl