1997 Suzuki X 90

97 suzuki x90 automatic

by from Memphis tenn. on September 10, 2017

I luv my lil car..its fun to drive..its like riding in a bubble u can see all around the car..the car was made in japan and the body was made by fisher price..its a cool car??

enjoy diving

by from columbus ohio on March 13, 2012

window slow ot go up not super fast but handle great in all weather roomy . can see everything around you like fish bowl

Cute-Ute

by from Longwood FL on April 9, 2009

I bought my 1997 X-90 brand new in May of 97. I was 28 at the time and loved it's styling. It was my daily driver for about 2.5 years until my then boyfriend and I had my first child, a baby girl. Anyway, 12 years later I still own my X-90, it only has 52k mi as I don't drive it often. It's reliabilty is very good considering it's only driven 700 miles a year.. repair costs are next to nothing, seeing as how I don't drive it, but still if I had the choice I'd do it all again.

Loved this car

by from Philly on March 3, 2008

I inherited my 1997 X-90 in my twenties. I loved it's unique look, great way to get attention! Unfortunately, around year number 10 I had a slew of electrical problems. I also had to replace the starter, alternator and pretty much the entire mechanical system, piece by piece! Also, the short wheel base made it a bit scary going around turns and difficult to parallel park despite it's miniature size. Recently, it was totaled in an accident- I walked away without a scratch! I wish I could find a replacement, but nothing is even similar!

Our Expert Review: 1997 Suzuki X 90