1997 X-90

1997 Suzuki X-90

4.0

4 out of 5 stars Comfort
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 1997 Suzuki X-90?

Loved this car

by X-90 girl from Philly on Mon Mar 03 2008

I inherited my 1997 X-90 in my twenties. I loved it's unique look, great way to get attention! Unfortunately, around year number 10 I had a slew of electrical problems. I also had to replace the starter, alternator and pretty much the entire mechanical system, piece by piece! Also, the short wheel base made it a bit scary going around turns and difficult to parallel park despite it's miniature size. Recently, it was totaled in an accident- I walked away without a scratch! I wish I could find a replacement, but nothing is even similar!

97 suzuki x90 automatic

by Sara2424 from Memphis tenn. on Sun Sep 10 2017

I luv my lil car..its fun to drive..its like riding in a bubble u can see all around the car..the car was made in japan and the body was made by fisher price..its a cool car??

Cute-Ute

by Fun in the Sun from Longwood FL on Thu Apr 09 2009

I bought my 1997 X-90 brand new in May of 97. I was 28 at the time and loved it's styling. It was my daily driver for about 2.5 years until my then boyfriend and I had my first child, a baby girl. Anyway, 12 years later I still own my X-90, it only has 52k mi as I don't drive it often. It's reliabilty is very good considering it's only driven 700 miles a year.. repair costs are next to nothing, seeing as how I don't drive it, but still if I had the choice I'd do it all again.

enjoy diving

by zuki fan from columbus ohio on Tue Mar 13 2012

window slow ot go up not super fast but handle great in all weather roomy . can see everything around you like fish bowl

Our Take on the 1997 Suzuki X-90

The X-90, which bowed in the fall of 1995 as a 1996, attracted a lot of attention, though the words out of onlookers' mouths weren't "Wow" "Golly" or "Gee whiz" but "Are you a gnome?" and "Is that a car for a troll?"

The micro-mini two-seater that's a mere 146 inches long was finished in "ultra blue metallic," which looks purple in any light, making the SUV resemble a four-wheeled grape.

The X-90 has some nifty features for a tiny sport-ute, such as 4WD, dual air bags, available ABS and removable glass T-bar roof panels for open-air motoring.

ABS, however, is an $800 option that comes with cruise control as a companion feature. And unless you are a gnome or a troll, why would you... Read More