2004 Suzuki Xl 7

Best Value for Money

by from Australia on July 20, 2006

Im in Australia, Im not to sure about the US version but i reacon they will be the same car. Performance wise this car is great! Pleanty of torque when need it, plenty of over taking power on demand too. For its price the features are great! has that luxury look to it, with chrome handles etc. Dual Zone Aircon. and 6 stacker CD player which has quite impresive sound!. Other features are optional, eg cruise control, sunroof, bull bars etc etc, and at a cheap price too! Servicing is also cheap. I also have a Hi end luxury sports car, i expect things to handle well! Otherwise i simply will not purchase it. This car is very stable, handles like a car and better than quite a few i must add! It feels safe, and solid on road and off road. I have taken it off road, into sand dune land, far in the outback, driven it in deap mud, through creeks, and i must say this car handled it with ease, and even on rough roads it was a nice smooth and quite ride. Im always the one leading the pack. Or sitting behind when things gets rough helping the guys who get stuck. Only things that are a minus is fuel econimy but for a 4x4 its not bad. average around 12L/100Km around the city 10 on the highway. There is a dash rattle, but not loud enough to be irritating, and funny enough disapears as soon as you go off road. Overal im very impressed with the car, and chose it over many other more expensive 4x4 and SUV's I would highly recomend this car for anyone on a tight budget. or growing families that enjoy aventures. Or couples that just like to get away frequently. As rear seats can fold down flat. So always somewhere to sleep. Top Car, reliable, great performance, great features, and at a rediculously low price! a top buy!

Incredible value with a great warranty

by from Phoenix, AZ on October 23, 2007

I purchased my 2004 XL-7 in Jan 07 to replace a larger SUV. Although the gas mileage isn't as great as I'd hoped (averaging 17-18 mpg in mixed driving) it does everthing I need it to do and it's immense fun to drive. The middle row is used for baby/child seats and I put the dog in the back row. The rear air conditioning is actually FAR better than I expected it to be. This is a big deal when you transport dogs in summer in Arizona! So far we've had no reliability problems other that the speaker cones have dried out it the heat and now the stereo sounds different

Great Vehicle For The Money

by from Philadelphia Metro on February 17, 2007

The only problems are: #1 The exterior noise, the windows are thin and could be better or have better insulation; #2 Handling in windy situations, either on a street or the highway/interstate, you can feel the wind push the car. No one hand driving during high winds. Beside that, it gets great fuel mileage. As I don't sit back there often, the back seat is not the most comfortable place for tall people or those with long legs!

One of the best midsized SUV of those years.

by from Brooklyn on July 18, 2017

All my family can fit and we carry all our stuffs. We took it off-road and it did really well. Suzukis are amazing.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2004 suzuki xl7

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.