2007 4Runner

2007 Toyota 4Runner

2007 Toyota 4Runner

Have You Driven the 2007 Toyota 4Runner?

This 4Runner is Awesome

by Tom from Mount Pleasant, PA on Tue Apr 12 2016

I've owned my 2007 4Runner Limited for about 3yrs now and I love it. It had 98k on it when purchased and now has about 135k on it. It has been an awesome ride with no issues what so ever. I recently upgraded the radio to a Kenwood 6" touch screen with Navigation and SiriusXM it already has the good JBL sound system in it. I plan on keeping this one for quite a while.

4Runner is amazing!!!!

by Erin from Piitsburgh on Tue Jan 17 2012

2007 V8 Limited 4Runner. The most perfect vehicle I could have chose. Nice power, handles well, and is gorgeous. I traded in my beloved SS Impala, and I barely miss it. The 4Runner is a beast. Couldn't be happier.

Toyota 4Runner - reliable & beautiful!

by I Know Quality from Hoover, AL on Fri May 04 2007

The 4 Runner comes in the SR5, Sports Edition or a Limited Edition. ALL three excellent choices depending on what you can afford. Personally, I have been thrilled with my choice of an SR5. It leaves nothing out - this SUV is a smooth, powerful ride with tons of features you'll enjoy for years to come. This is a perfect vehicle if you have dogs or kids - the rear window power rolls down. It's full of standard safety features - as all Toyota's are. Everybody knows Toyota is top quality in the nation for reliable autos, and you cannot possibly go wrong with the 4Runner. I got mine at a dealership in Hoover and the staff was no pressure and ready to give me info on whatever I wanted. 4Runner is a complete winner!

Best Car I Have Ever Owned

by jmurph from Colorado Springs, CO on Fri May 12 2017

I absolutely love my 4Runner. There are so many review and recommendations out there telling you why you should buy this car, but you really should. These cars have been dubbed "unkillable", and for good reason. The engines run forever, the parts are made to last, and it will be the best car that you have ever owned. If you spend even a little part of your time in the mountains or in extreme conditions where you need its off-road capabilities, please do yourself a favor and buy one of these cars. You will not regret it.

3rd 4Runner V6 4x4

by Cart The Kids from Cleveland, Ohio on Fri May 09 2008

This is my 3rd 4Runner. I love the Toyota product but they missed the mark on the interior design. There is there is only one (1) 12V outlet in the front. I run a radar detector and cell phone and have to use an adapter. There needs to be one in the back seat to assist with the kids' stuff (DVD Player / Hand held video games) The buttons to control the heat & AC are terrible! You have to take your eyes off the road to make a temp change or fan speed change. The controls for the windows are too low on the door - I prefer the earlier design. Cup holders in the rear doors are a waste. The only thing they can hold is a bottled water. Any more than that is a mess in the making. I will continue to purchase Toyota's based on their reliability, performance and value. I wish they would step-up on the interior design.

First Time 4Runner

by adverage joe from North Carolina on Mon Aug 20 2007

Getting real 22 mpg on the road. 19 in town. Not heavy footed. Love the limited edition features. A really great ride.

Most Reliable Car Ever

by pmeadows07 from Willow Park, TX on Mon May 22 2017

My wife has owned her 07 4runner since it was new. It has seen us through 2 dogs, 2 kids and one more on the way. It is by far the most reliable car we have ever owned. The only thing we have ever had to do to it is basic maintenance. If you are thinking about getting a 4runner, go ahead and pull the trigger on it, it will be worth every penny you put in to it! This 4runner has 158K miles on it and it still runs like a top and is showing no signs of slowing down. Awesome cars!

Great vehicle

by KJ from Central Oregon on Sat May 01 2010

In three years we've put on 80,000 miles on our V-8 model. No problems. The sound system sucks, however, in the SR5. We love the acceleration, especially since we have to drive 2 lane roads on a heavily travels hiway, which makes for easy passing. And we know the stability control works great, as we are often on icy roads! We love this car.

Great SUV

by JOD from New Hampshire on Thu Oct 03 2013

Does everything right and rides nice...I have the Limited so it has the 4.7 V8...goes good. Traded a Highlander in for this...the Highlander was too yuppie for me. Not a true SUV.

Has exceeded all expectations

by Jen from Las Vegas, NV on Sun Aug 19 2018

Recently purchased 2018 4Runner as a replacement, really hoping I will be as happy with this one as I have been with the '07. ZERO issues minus replacing the gas cap twice up until 170k at which time it required a couple repairs only to resume running like a clock once again for another 3 entirely trouble free years. Only reason I'm replacing it as I occasionally have to use my vehicle for work now and my wrung hard and hung up wet '07 is looking a little ragged now that it's approaching 12 years of camping, hauling, and dogs. I've always used this vehicle as a truck...it's never been babied AT ALL. Incredibly reliable vehicle, no regrets ever with this purchase. The current model is a lot more trucky and depending on one's taste, fun to drive but the 4th gen is just easy to drive and absolutely easy to live with. The 4 star rating on interior is due to the less than straightforward climate controls. Toyota tried to be a little different and shouldn't have. Otherwise a well appointed interior for the vintage, everything is where it should be and has held up flawlessly.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2007 Toyota 4Runner

For those of us not quite ready to abandon our sport utility vehicles – the real SUVs, not those carlike crossovers – the fourth generation of Toyota’s 4Runner is among the best.

Last completely redesigned for 2003, the 4Runner is one of the original SUVs and has been the stalwart of the Toyota truck-based SUV line since it was introduced in the early 1980s.

I remember seeing one up close for the first time at a Toyota dealership in Phoenix in 1985. I briefly considered buying the 4Runner – with four-wheel drive, because it would have been a fun vehicle to use to explore the Arizona mountains and the Sonoran desert.

But at the time, the 4Runner came only with two... Read More