Model Details

4.3
Average based on 4 reviews

Bever stops!

by from Phildalphia, PA on January 25, 2009

Bought it brand new, never a problem. Strong and loyal. Drove it for 62Ks.On snow storms,in the highways was a tiger, surrounded by damaged cars, my 4 Runner kept going and going without a problem. I have 68 miles drive to my work and I live in the Snowbelt zone. Can I get another vehicle to drive me more safely than my Toyota 4 Runner? I don't think so.

Best vehicle

by from The Woodlands, TX on July 9, 2009

If you are looking for a reliable and stylish SUV 4runner is perfect. This is my second one and I cant imagine driving anything else. It handles great, looks great inside and out.

Love my 4Runner

by from on February 21, 2011

My old 4runner (1995) finally died in 2008. So, I traded it in for a new one. I searched and searched for something different, but these cars are just too well made. I've had my 2009 4runner for a few years now, and I love it. This version is a bit upscale from my old one, which I don't really need or appreciate as much as I think most would. But, the engine is strong & smooth and the ride is solid.

Excellent Off Road Vehicle

by from Northern California on November 7, 2011

This is a comfortable, safe and tough car for the kind of driving I do. It is important to me to provide a safe and comfy vehicle for my clients to ride in.