2023 Toyota 4Runner consumer reviews

• Exterior 5.0
Explore the 2023 Toyota 4Runner
Shop the 2023 Toyota 4Runner

Toyota My first

Love the car My first 4Runner that I have owned sits higher than a normal SUV .I love the lights very bright lights up the road. I have a big dog she goes in the back with plenty of room she loves that the window opens. The two negatives that I have are that my lights are not auto and the lift gate is not powered I had those in my last vehicle so I have to mentally make some adjustments. But still love the car❤️

Why We Love Toyota`s and Shottenkirk Toyota!!

I absolutely LOVE my 2023 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium . Love the rear glass that rolls down for extra breeze with moonroof open. Only 4 stars on comfort as passenger seat in front has no lumbar support which wife needs. Also own 2015 Tacoma 4x4 crew Cab/ manual and 2018 Land Cruiser. We value Reliability, Dependability, and vehicles that are OVERBUILT for the job. Toyota/Lexus is the only brand that we will ever buy for our needs, and the only place we buy is from The Tracy Job Team at Shottenkirk Toyota in Quincy, Ill. Simply the BEST!!

Best Experience ever

I absolutely love this vehicle . The powerful of this vehicle is great !!! ride quality is amazing lasts me for years and highly recommend this vehicle for family long trips and the dealership Rick Hendrick Toyota in Fayetteville with the exceptional sales guy Lawrence Cunningham very personable patience and well knowledgeable !

12 years/ 4 4Runners

The 2023 will be my 4th 4Runner. 2010, 2014 TRD, 2018 TRD, 2023 Limited. I have had no problems with anyone of them. All been great vehicles. Go where you want to go, and get back. I’ve enjoyed the ride, not a soft ride like some But it is a truck chassis and suspension. Interior accommodation is suitable for the vehicle. Holds up to daily use. Fold the seat down and carry what you want. Low 20’s on the road under 70 mph. High teens @ 85. I’ve had no regrets, never once in 12 years..

What 40 years

40 Years bulletproof love it and made in Japan quality at its best Toyota built years and years been Toyota an 20 years and yes lived in detroit

2023 4Runner ORP

Love my new 2023 4Runner. Drove 7 hours to Medford Oregon to get it because of dealer markups($5k-$9k) here in CA. Got it in Oregon for below MSRP. highly recommend. Great vehicles. Long lasting great build.

The absolute best

Unbelievable quality and reliability……..40 years of perfecting this model………truly outstanding…….I have never seen build quality this high…….made in the Lexus factory in Japan…….don’t hesitate, may be last year of this perfected design , engine etc…….no kidding this is worth it