2024 Toyota 4Runner consumer reviews

Explore the 2024 Toyota 4Runner
Shop the 2024 Toyota 4Runner
3.0

4Runner disappointment

After purchasing a Lexus with the basic accessories, I was disappointed in the way Toyota had treated the 4Runner TRD Off-Road premium. Premium definition to this model is push button start heated seats Apple Car play compatibility meaning you have to plug your phone in. Toyota has an app to connect to your car, but it doesn’t give you the option to start it . What kind of app does this feature? You do get the off road package but the suspension was not really impressive. No key fob auto starts, most vehicles in nowadays have this feature but not this premium vehicle. The screen display is very small. Let’s just say it is functional. That’s it. This was a big disappointment! The dealers’ excuse was that the new 4 Runner was coming out and didn’t want to make it to where this model would be made better.

Can't beat a 4runner for comfort & reliabil

Traded 2023 Highlander Ltmd AWD for 2024 4 runner because it was sadly disappointing. Chose 2024 4runner before they ruin it with the 2.4L turbo & electric motors the 2025 is suppose to get. Have a 2022 4runner we love so why not have another as our second vehicle. Both are TRD Off Road models and seem to go just about anywhere you dare with surprising results Everytime ! Good visibility,great comfort, enough room and safe & reliable.

Greatest SUV Ever!

Exactly what I’d expect from Toyota. Ended up trading in my 2014 4Runner and haven’t looked back. Super reliable and great in snow! I love my TRD Pro!

4.0

Best safest vehicle to travel

Best vehicle to travel wirh children. Everybody has a good space and gives good miles on the road. My friends asked me where do I getbit so they can try to buy one as well.